PDA

View Full Version : 2 Player openings for my d&d 5e campaign

Dazzar
November 2nd, 2015, 00:19
I have 2 spaces are available in my Game for Thursday night Brisbane time Australia: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1465 Easy Going, help each other game characters are currently level 5, you may take over an existing PC there is a ranger and a rouge available, the ranger may be exchanged if you like the game. Please contact me, we use TS so its a must please, we play for around 3 hours on Thursday nights my time.

illithid123
November 2nd, 2015, 00:59
i would be willing to take over as the ranger and possibly change to a wizard if i am permitted, and may i alter the build of the ranger before play?

Dazzar
November 2nd, 2015, 08:48
Sure Mate, I am easy going can you get on Wednesday night around 7 pm my time to create and stuff? Ill be on the TS channel then illithid123

illithid123
November 2nd, 2015, 09:09
i dont think that time works for me on Wednesday, kinda hard to tell with conversion, what about sometime tomorrow or the next day any time? those are my days off so pretty much any time those days will work for me

Dazzar
November 2nd, 2015, 13:29
Ok, NP Just turn up for the game we can sort you then, ok Password for my TS room dazzar, if you dont have FG TS server it is
Fantasy Grounds Community Server
ts.fg-con.com

illithid123
November 2nd, 2015, 17:54
ok will you just pm me the rangers info so i can go ahead and work on altering what i like or can i build from scratch?

Blainee
November 2nd, 2015, 18:14
I'm very new to DND but I'd love to come along if you'd let me!

Dazzar
November 4th, 2015, 23:13
Thank you I have new players filled the open slots and my Game is closed now sorry.