PDA

View Full Version : [D&D 5E] Looking for group/game

the_jeff
November 1st, 2015, 19:10
Hey, y'all. Having trouble sifting through the Game Calendar. I'm looking to join a game as a player. I'm new to FG, but have been playing or DMing 5E since release. I'll play AL or homebrew. I don't have a license yet, because I'm waiting to see how this works out. When the time comes, I will get a player license and the class pack for my character. Wednesdays are out, I'm available other days starting about 7 p.m. Central Time. Any other info or questions, you know where to find me (right here).

In terms of playstyle, I like a mix of RP and combat. I can play light-hearted or dark, but I don't like dark for the sake of it, or people going out of the way to show how "edgy" they are.

Thanks much, and if anybody has any advice for an FG newb, I'd appreciate it.

JohnD
November 1st, 2015, 19:18
Welcome. In the Game Calendar page, click on the Game Recruiting Calendar link and filter by the ruleset you are interested in... should show games that claim to be looking for players.

damned
November 1st, 2015, 20:08
Hola the_jeff! I would also stay active in this forum. GMs advertising 5e games tend to fill them the same day. Apply directly to games that are advertised - including those that just filled as there is often a drop out.