PDA

View Full Version : (5e) LF 1 to 2 Players, weekly Friday Nights 9:00pm EST

Daemini
November 1st, 2015, 08:53
**UPDATE** We are now full. Thanks for the interest. If you would like to still apply, and be a pick up character in case another player drops out, send me a private message.
Thanks, Daemini

Looking for 1 to 2 players for an self made adventure already in progress. There will be 6 players if I choose 2. We have 5 sessions under our belt so far. I'm still kind of new to 5e and DMing 5e, although we have 2 players that know FG and the rules well. Its laid back and light on RP, although if you want to RP I don't mind. Our ages range from 20's to late 40's from US and Canada.

For more info on the adventure, see my original post here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?26197-LF-Players-5e-Every-Friday-9pm-EST-Ravens-Coast-Adventure&highlight=

When sending a private message please include:
1. Experience with any RP table top games. If you have none, this is still okay.
2. Age. This will be 18+ game. Some adult situations may arise.
3. What you want to play, class, race.
4. At least 2 paragraph backstory, more if you like.
5. Why do you want to play in this Campaign.

Also you will be starting out at lvl 4, I will create one item for you once I know your character your playing. We will meet every Friday @ 9pm EST. We usually play about 5 hours, and try not to go over that. You will be a captive of an Orc Cult of Orcus that the players have defeated, and find you in a cage starting next session. The next 2 adventures are already planned out, the players where attacked by the Orcs on the way to an treetop Elf colony of Sun's Aerie to help with a problem. We have a Rogue, Bard, Paladin, and Monk. You're welcome to play anything else but those classes (Elemental Evil included). I also kind of improvise when I DM, I get a general idea, make maps and then improvise the rest. I'd also like to get you into the FG server to make your character before the session.

Thanks for considering joining our group,
Daemini

Edit: I have Ultimate FG, so demo's welcomed, and any class race from PHB and Elemental Evil. TeamSpeak / Mic required.