PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1(2) Player LF any night, any time. Newcomer!

Blainee
October 31st, 2015, 20:06
FG License: I have bought the £30 version on Steam
Time Zone: i.e. I'm GMT, but I'm happy to do it late at night.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Most times and days work for me right now. I'm eager to get into this, so multiple nights a week would be preferred but I'm not too fussed!
Term: I'd love to try a long campaign. Again, happy to try anything though.
Voice: I have Skype and TS3, happy to use Google Hangouts.

Game System Preferred: I don't mind what game system is used
Game System Experience: I have made a few characters in D&D but my friends have always given up past that point, so I've never had the chance to really play
Fantasy Grounds Experience: 100% new, but eager to learn!
Character Type Preferred: I love being a tanky character in just about every game. That one guy that you know will survive the hit and take one for the team, I love taking risks and don't generally say no to a challenge. I'm the sorta guy that will throw everything he has at something for the chance of getting something shiny. It also plays pretty well into my ego! I'm also interested in the thief-style of gameplay, using non-combat methods to deal with things.
About me: I'm a little shy when it comes to roleplay right now, I've given it a go and I sometimes find it hard to really get into character. But I think that once I'm more comfortable around everybody, I'll be able to flourish! I'd prefer a bit of out of character joking, since I'd ideally be spending a lot of time with the group, it would be nice to get to know each other!

Also my girlfriend may be looking to play a game on Monday / Tuesday nights, so if there is a spot for two that would be great!

Blainee
October 31st, 2015, 20:09
I hope there is enough information here, feel free to ask questions. I'll be refreshing this page regularly! I'm also AFKing on the TS server, if you fancy a chat.

cmdisc
October 31st, 2015, 23:21
If you are up for PFS or PFS CORE games, you can subscribe to the Game Announcement Thread on the Pathfinder Society forum and receive notifications when a GM posts a new game session.

damned
November 1st, 2015, 01:38
Welcome Blainee - the PFS guys are great and they do run lots of adventures. There are also some interesting games looking to start using the Savage Worlds system too.

Blainee
November 1st, 2015, 01:11
Great, I'll look into it!