PDA

View Full Version : PFC - #5-08: The Confirmation - (CORE)

Blackfoot
October 31st, 2015, 19:48
A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for level 1-2.

Almost all Pathfinders undergo extensive training for three or more years to learn the tricks of the trade, and their last test before graduating from the ranks of the initiates to the status of a full Pathfinder agent is the Confirmation, a special research project that involves considerable fieldwork and is designed to simulate the initiates' future work as a Pathfinder. Even the noteworthy field commissioned agents sometimes participate in such trials as a way to familiarize themselves with the Pathfinder Society’s rules and expectations. Although Confirmation is typically an individual affair, the society recently discovered a site on the Isle of Kortos that would be perfect for initiates but perhaps too dangerous to handle alone. Successfully uncovering this site’s secrets will not only contribute to the society’s body of knowledge but shape the exciting careers ahead for each of the prospective agents.

NOTE: This will be a CORE Game so only CORE characters may be played.

Post your character information here to reserve a slot and sign up on the GAME CALENDAR (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1608).

SECOND NOTE: I am considering running this in 2 different time slots, we will go with the one that gets the most sign ups on the calendar.

EDIT: THIRD NOTE: The following information is needed for 'new players':
Player Name:
Character Name:
PFS #
Faction:
Starting Gold: (AFTER initial purchases)

cmdisc
October 31st, 2015, 19:56
NM. Just noticed the time for the Sunday/Monday game. heh

Syaoran0503
October 31st, 2015, 20:09
I should be good for either time. I will sign up on the calendar. I plan to bring a bard.

lachancery
October 31st, 2015, 20:13
I am signing up to this thread and the Game Calendar to track this game, but at the moment, I can't on either slot. I'm in a plane on Friday and I have a conflicting AP on Sunday. Will follow up if anything change.

Character is a new CORE Melee Bard.

Syaoran0503
October 31st, 2015, 20:29
I am signing up to this thread and the Game Calendar to track this game, but at the moment, I can't on either slot. I'm in a plane on Friday and I have a conflicting AP on Sunday. Will follow up if anything change.

Character is a new CORE Melee Bard.

Phew! My hard will be mainly a support/caster bard.

lachancery
October 31st, 2015, 21:06
Phew! My hard will be mainly a support/caster bard.
No worries, my Bard is a Half-Orc, highest stat is Strength. He'll eventually become a Dragon Disciple. (A side benefit of the CORE campaign is these venerable prestige classes from the CRB will get played again.)

kwarner1986
October 31st, 2015, 21:47
lmao, so I have a healing cleric, but I ran the confirmation on her already. I'm looking into what I want to play next.

lachancery
October 31st, 2015, 22:14
lmao, so I have a healing cleric, but I ran the confirmation on her already. I'm looking into what I want to play next.
The shadowdancer and duelist conjured up cool concepts for me...

bigboom
October 31st, 2015, 23:34
I'll sign up for the Sunday time slot. Funny, I was thinking bard also before I read this thread. I'll rethink that tho!

mmoplayer79
November 1st, 2015, 00:02
And, I'll be attempting to mark of goals on PFS Faction card too. Hmm . . . I might need to give XML and things again depending upon whether or not I play other PFS game before this one (I am signed up to play cmdisk's PFS #3-05 Tide of Twilight also on Nov. 6th). Good day :)

Syaoran0503
November 1st, 2015, 00:41
mmoplayer this game is going to be a CORE game. I believe you have played Kami in the standard campaign. If so you would have to make a new character using the CORE rules. This means you are limited to using the core rule book, trait web enhancement, and season 7 PFS guild guide. Hope to see you in the game.

HoloGnome
November 1st, 2015, 00:46
bigboom & mmo - When playing in a Core Campaign (https://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5lh0h?Introducing-the-Core-Campaign), you will not be able to use your existing RPG/NORMAL characters for this game, since you have already played them in non-CORE games. They are now non-CORE ("RPG") characters since you have played them in non-CORE games. If you want to run a CORE game, you will have to make new L1 characters. If you later want to switch a CORE character from CORE to RPG, you are allowed 1 free, non-reversible switch. Unfortunately, of all the things you can change at 1st level, you cannot apparently change from non-CORE to CORE.

[Ah - I see that Syaoran0503 and I cross-posted. ]

Syaoran0503
November 1st, 2015, 00:47
I'll sign up for the Sunday time slot. Funny, I was thinking bard also before I read this thread. I'll rethink that tho!

Yea apparently there is some vibe for this game that we all want play bards.

Blainee
November 1st, 2015, 01:34
Hi, I'd love to join if you're willing to bring a new player along? I think I might need a little extra help if that is okay.

I'd like to play a barbarian

lachancery
November 1st, 2015, 01:34
Yea apparently there is some vibe for this game that we all want play bards.
A party of bards would be memorable & pretty epic. :)

Syaoran0503
November 1st, 2015, 01:56
A party of bards would be memorable & pretty epic. :)

If we build out each bard right, I bet we could have every role covered. Or we could just roleplay our way around every situation. :)

lachancery
November 1st, 2015, 03:34
If we build out each bard right, I bet we could have every role covered. Or we could just roleplay our way around every situation. :)
Agreed with both statements! Wouldn't that be epic!?

bigboom
November 1st, 2015, 03:54
Agreed with both statements! Wouldn't that be epic!?

Hmmm... Well, if you guys don't find it annoying, I'm up for building a third bard that'd compliment your two bards. That'd be quite interesting! And besides, since it's only level 1, we can still tweak our builds until we hit level two!

The thought of a party full of Elan's (from Order of the Stick) cracks me up...

cmdisc
November 1st, 2015, 06:30
The thought of a party full of Elan's (from Order of the Stick) cracks me up...

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry at that. :p

HoloGnome
November 1st, 2015, 12:35
Bard isn't very rewarding. As soon as you play 1 game, your career is over and the PC is henceforth "Bard from CORE." :D

Blackfoot
November 1st, 2015, 13:44
Hi, I'd love to join if you're willing to bring a new player along? I think I might need a little extra help if that is okay.

I'd like to play a barbarian
I'm happy to help you out with whatever you need.

Blackfoot
November 1st, 2015, 13:50
Folks, be sure to note your availability for the 2 slots on the calendar so we can figure out which time we are playing.

kiito
November 1st, 2015, 20:37
I'd be interested as well if you're willing to take on another newbie. How long does a session last?

Blackfoot
November 1st, 2015, 22:35
I'd be interested as well if you're willing to take on another newbie. How long does a session last?
This session is perfect for newbies. Go ahead and signup on the game calendar. (link in the 1st post of this thread) These scenarios generally run about 5 hours... they are intended to run in 4 hours in convention play, but due to the format they tend to take a little longer.

Blackfoot
November 1st, 2015, 22:37
Since there everyone is able to make Sunday night and not everyone can do Friday afternoon, Sunday it is. I have cancelled out the Friday slot.

Blackfoot
November 1st, 2015, 22:39
One more thing. Since the site did NOT compensate for Daylight Savings time in the calendar... there is some confusion. I had posted this game to run at 7pm Sunday night, now it is listed at 6pm (Eastern Time) my intention was always to run it at 7, if anyone has an issue with me moving it back to that time... please sound off.

kiito
November 2nd, 2015, 19:24
Great. Rolled a char using herolab so I think everything should conform properly. Please let me know if anything needs to be changed.

Blackfoot
November 2nd, 2015, 21:50
Great. Rolled a char using herolab so I think everything should conform properly. Please let me know if anything needs to be changed.
Looks good. I don't see anything glaring as far as the rules go.

You might want to reconsider 'Summon Monster' as a selected spell... it has a 1 round casting time and at level 1 only lasts 1 round... so you summon something, it appears just before your next turn, gets one attack.. and then disappears just before it's next turn. Also.. your Sun Domain power is being undermined by your 8 CHA. :)

Syaoran0503
November 3rd, 2015, 00:22
Here is the xml and portrait for Roxie, and a link to her inventory.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PT3ayfI_RN-GFF2jV8Dnjl3XWD7F9QtSb-sClAB_Gvg/edit#gid=0

I have a question about the spell hypnotism. Will that affect allies or only enemies when cast? Because it is limited by the number of Hit Dice that can be effected, I 'm curious, in case I want to change it for another spell.

Thanks.

Blackfoot
November 3rd, 2015, 00:35
You pick which targets you affect.. it's not much good once combat has started.

kiito
November 3rd, 2015, 01:01
Thanks for the tips! I don't seem to see anything related to Sun Domain and charisma, do you mean just my channeling is lessened per day due to that?
Updated xml with some more notes, gear and some spell changes.

Blackfoot
November 3rd, 2015, 01:12
Thanks for the tips! I don't seem to see anything related to Sun Domain and charisma, do you mean just my channeling is lessened per day due to that?
Updated xml with some more notes, gear and some spell changes.Channeling is CHA based NOT Wisdom based... so the power of the Sun Domain is kinda lost because you have a 9 DC on your channels to harm foes... also you get less channels due to low CHA (that's what I was talking about)

Syaoran0503
November 3rd, 2015, 10:48
You pick which targets you affect.. it's not much good once combat has started.

Alright then there is a good chance I will be swapping that spell for something else more combat effective. Just need to figure out what that is.

Blackfoot
November 3rd, 2015, 11:46
Here is the xml and portrait for Roxie, and a link to her inventory.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PT3ayfI_RN-GFF2jV8Dnjl3XWD7F9QtSb-sClAB_Gvg/edit#gid=0

This doesn't do much good unless you share the sheet ... :)

Syaoran0503
November 3rd, 2015, 12:09
This doesn't do much good unless you share the sheet ... :)

Whoops. Okay I fixed that it should be viewable now I hope. Never tried to edit a sheet from my phone before.

kwarner1986
November 3rd, 2015, 14:15
If any of the rookies want to get some fantasy grounds practice, I could open my server and help you guys out. I can usually log in during the evenings (evenings on the US Eastern Coast). I am simply going to play a fighter archer during the game.

Blainee
November 3rd, 2015, 14:55
I would love that, if you don't mind Kwarner!

kwarner1986
November 3rd, 2015, 15:02
I would love that, if you don't mind Kwarner!

No problem, got any free time: Thursday, Friday, or Saturday Evening?

Blackfoot
November 3rd, 2015, 15:20
Is it me ... or are Fighter based archers more like National League pitchers and Ranger based archers more like the American League pitchers?
Geez.. I'm making a sports reference.. the world is coming to an end.

kwarner1986
November 3rd, 2015, 15:30
Is it me ... or are Fighter based archers more like National League pitchers and Ranger based archers more like the American League pitchers?
Geez.. I'm making a sports reference.. the world is coming to an end.

That is a scary thought.

But on a serious side, Rangers are so conditional, it's annoying to play them. When you fight your favorite enemy, your like, "Oh yeah, watch me wreck things, but do nothing against everything else." Oh, I am on my favorite terran as well. "I get an init. bonus. Wee!"
However, everything else, I keep saying to myself, "Meh, I could of been a fighter or a rogue."

bigboom
November 3rd, 2015, 15:31
Ha! Imagine that! A fighter archer! And here I am considering a melee ranger!

Blackfoot, I'll put up my character's XML as soon as I decide which way to go and have him built. It'll be by the end of the week tho, for sure!

I've narrowed down my new character to be either a melee ranger or a monk. Which works out well I think because if I'm reading the calendar correctly, we've currently got:
- a fighter archer (kwarner1986)
- a cleric (kiito)
- a bard (Syaoran0503)

And I think we might also have the following, but I'm not sure based on the calendar yes/no timeslot votes:
- a rogue? (mmoplayer79)
- a barbarian? (Blainee)

bigboom
November 3rd, 2015, 15:32
kwarner1986, looks like we cross-posted at the same time. Are you bad-mouthing my potential ranger already?!?!? HA!!

Blainee
November 3rd, 2015, 15:44
No problem, got any free time: Thursday, Friday, or Saturday Evening?
I'm free when ever you are!

kwarner1986
November 3rd, 2015, 15:52
kwarner1986, looks like we cross-posted at the same time. Are you bad-mouthing my potential ranger already?!?!? HA!!

No, no, no. I would never say another PC is bad. I'm just saying, "Anything you can do, I can do better." :o

I'm free when ever you are!

I'll hop on Teamspeak Thursday Night @ roughly 8pm US EST. and kiito you're more than invited to join us.

bigboom
November 3rd, 2015, 16:01
No, no, no. I would never say another PC is bad. I'm just saying, "Anything you can do, I can do better."

Oh buuuuuuurn! Probably true tho.... :D

Blainee
November 3rd, 2015, 16:33
No, no, no. I would never say another PC is bad. I'm just saying, "Anything you can do, I can do better." :o

I'll hop on Teamspeak Thursday Night @ roughly 8pm US EST. and kiito you're more than invited to join us.

I'm from the UK, think that is 1am for me. I should be around, but if I'm not I'm very sorry! I'll post here if anything comes up.

kwarner1986
November 3rd, 2015, 17:42
I'm from the UK, think that is 1am for me. I should be around, but if I'm not I'm very sorry! I'll post here if anything comes up.

No problem, would do sooner, but one must pay bills.

Blackfoot
November 3rd, 2015, 17:54
Blainee... I'm available to assist if you need more help with your character.

Blainee
November 4th, 2015, 10:48
Blainee... I'm available to assist if you need more help with your character.

I'd appreciate it, I was fine with 5e but the fact that I'm unable to automate things for Pathfinder character creation makes me a little worried I might mess something up!

Blackfoot
November 4th, 2015, 17:50
I'd appreciate it, I was fine with 5e but the fact that I'm unable to automate things for Pathfinder character creation makes me a little worried I might mess something up!Let me know when you are available.

kiito
November 4th, 2015, 18:02
Channeling is CHA based NOT Wisdom based... so the power of the Sun Domain is kinda lost because you have a 9 DC on your channels to harm foes... also you get less channels due to low CHA (that's what I was talking about)

Thanks, switched domains. Hopefully last update to my char till we start.

To the party, my cleric is more fighter oriented than pure heal but should be solid heals for starting out I hope. Though I have no experience in what would be needed.

Blainee
November 4th, 2015, 18:22
Let me know when you are available.

I'm free for the next 6 hours

Blackfoot
November 4th, 2015, 18:33
I'm free for the next 6 hours
I have some time right now. I'm on TS.

mmoplayer79
November 4th, 2015, 19:39
bigboom & mmo - When playing in a Core Campaign (https://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5lh0h?Introducing-the-Core-Campaign), you will not be able to use your existing RPG/NORMAL characters for this game, since you have already played them in non-CORE games. They are now non-CORE ("RPG") characters since you have played them in non-CORE games. If you want to run a CORE game, you will have to make new L1 characters. If you later want to switch a CORE character from CORE to RPG, you are allowed 1 free, non-reversible switch. Unfortunately, of all the things you can change at 1st level, you cannot apparently change from non-CORE to CORE.

[Ah - I see that Syaoran0503 and I cross-posted. ]

Actually, HoloGnome. Though this character is named Kami Hiromi also and is based off my previous character, Kami Hiromi, he is NOT the same character - Kami Hiromi the first died during FGCon being "lost in the time-stream" and so I rebuilt him and start totally fresh. This is Kami Hiromi the second, or Kami Hiromi Reborn if you prefer. I have never played a game with this character before and I believe that having been built according to CORE rules, he may be considered a CORE character. Still, if you've already given the spot in game to another and no longer have room for me to play with you guys, that's dandy :). If you would reconsider and allow me to play Kami Hiromi (the reborn and totally new) here, I am still interested. Thanks.

mmoplayer79
November 4th, 2015, 19:52
I put the damned post in the wrong damned place again? Oops. I'll get it right someday, lmao! Aaannnyyywwway! My apologies. Scratch that last comment anywho. I am booked to play a non-core game (Tide of Twilight) this Friday using Kami so he will indeed no longer be valid to play core game :(. Forget me, for now, then. I'll do the Confirmation game with some other character some other time and I'll have to get wayfinder some other way, hmm? Yup. Ok :). Sorry for troubles :)

cmdisc
November 4th, 2015, 20:17
If you have the time, you can go ahead and whip up a new character for the Confirmation. Just make sure when you register him, you do so as a CORE character and you're set to go.

Syaoran0503
November 4th, 2015, 22:00
Blackfoot,

Here is an updated xml, with a different spell in place of hypnotism. Did you notice anything else that needs to be fixed with it otherwise?

Thanks,
Sean

Blackfoot
November 4th, 2015, 23:26
Blackfoot,

Here is an updated xml, with a different spell in place of hypnotism. Did you notice anything else that needs to be fixed with it otherwise?

Thanks,
SeanI didn't load it since you said you were going to change it. I will load it now and review it.

Blainee.. you have an issue with the later gametime?

bigboom
November 5th, 2015, 08:28
I'll go with a melee ranger.

Blackfoot, attached is my XML, portrait, and (since this is the character's first scenario) inventory tracking sheet. Please do let me know if you happen to spot anything that looks off!

See you all soon!

Blainee
November 5th, 2015, 08:33
I can still make it, just would have preferred the earlier game! I might be a little tired towards the end

Blackfoot
November 5th, 2015, 16:31
I can still make it, just would have preferred the earlier game! I might be a little tired towards the end
Sorry for the confusion. The switch for daylight savings messed up the time listing. I have removed the erroneous time from the calendar.

Blackfoot
November 5th, 2015, 16:37
I am still looking for characters from kwarner1986 & mmoplayer79

Blainee
November 5th, 2015, 17:00
I am still looking for characters from kwarner1986 & mmoplayer79

Did you have any issues with my inventory in the end?

Blackfoot
November 5th, 2015, 17:16
Did you have any issues with my inventory in the end?
The inventory was fine. The only thing you are missing at this point is 'Character Traits'... they can be found here (https://paizo.com/download/pathfinder/CharacterTraits.zip) and in the Society Guide.

Blainee
November 5th, 2015, 19:53
The inventory was fine. The only thing you are missing at this point is 'Character Traits'... they can be found here (https://paizo.com/download/pathfinder/CharacterTraits.zip) and in the Society Guide.

Will I need to log on the server again to do my character trait?

Blackfoot
November 5th, 2015, 20:01
Will I need to log on the server again to do my character trait?Just let me know which ones you want.. I'll go ahead and add them for you.

Blainee
November 5th, 2015, 20:21
I get two traits, right?

Blackfoot
November 5th, 2015, 20:24
NOTE: The following information is needed for 'new players':
Player Name:
Character Name:
PFS #
Faction:
Starting Gold: (AFTER initial purchases)

Most of you have included this information.. this is just a reminder for any who have not.

Blackfoot
November 5th, 2015, 20:24
I get two traits, right?
Yep... 2 traits.

Blainee
November 5th, 2015, 20:56
I'll take Killer and History of Heresy.

Not sure if I was looking in the wrong place or not, but the traits weren't as interesting as I expected. I only took these because nothing else really caught my eye, if you've got some suggestions I'd love to hear them.

Blackfoot
November 5th, 2015, 21:00
They are kinda like half-feats. Armor Expert might not be a bad one for you.. offset 1 pt of your armor penalty... some of the Faction Traits are kinda fun... look in the Society Guide for those.. they tend to fit with the faction that you pick. The idea is to give some background to your character.

Blainee
November 5th, 2015, 21:08
They are kinda like half-feats. Armor Expert might not be a bad one for you.. offset 1 pt of your armor penalty... some of the Faction Traits are kinda fun... look in the Society Guide for those.. they tend to fit with the faction that you pick. The idea is to give some background to your character.

Only one of the files that you sent me worked, guess those are in the other one! I'll check that paizo website

Pathfinder #198693
Sovereign Court

Damn there is an insane amount of traits..

Blackfoot
November 5th, 2015, 21:48
Only one of the files that you sent me worked, guess those are in the other one! I'll check that paizo website

Pathfinder #198693
Sovereign Court

Damn there is an insane amount of traits..
The only ones that are legal for this game are the ones in the Web Document (the one I liked in my previous post) and in the Pathfinder Society Guide (https://paizo.com/products/btpy84k4)... I didn't post a link for that one.. let me see if I can find it.. every player needs a copy of that one.

kwarner1986
November 5th, 2015, 22:00
My apologizes, I will have to cancel my FG help. I'm having port troubles and I can't get anyone to connect to my games. I'm looking into trying to get this fix. Sorry, I didn't want you staying up to gosh knows when as I'm not going to be able to get you connected.

Blackfoot
November 5th, 2015, 22:03
kwarner, check your port forwarding setup. You need port 1802 to forward to your IP.
Also.. I need your character.

Blainee
November 5th, 2015, 22:09
My apologizes, I will have to cancel my FG help. I'm having port troubles and I can't get anyone to connect to my games. I'm looking into trying to get this fix. Sorry, I didn't want you staying up to gosh knows when as I'm not going to be able to get you connected.

I'll be up for a few hours if you manage to get it fixed, let me know!

kiito
November 5th, 2015, 23:02
here is my inv sheet in pdf format, I think everything was included in the FG xml.

Blainee
November 6th, 2015, 01:15

Did you have any luck in the end? Going to bed in a moment

mmoplayer79
November 7th, 2015, 19:37
Blackfoot.
Kami Hiromi IS a brand new character (a reincarnation, so to speak, with the same name, of his predecessor who died by being "stuck in the time-stream" during FGCon). After Kami Hiromi the first died, I rebuilt him so . . . I tried to play a game yesterday with cmdisk with Kami (normal mode) but was unable and had to withdraw due to connection issues, and since I gain no Chronicle, etc, I would still consider Kami fresh/new born. Since I built Kami under CORE rules (only Guild Guide, Core Rulebook, and trait(s) from webpage), and am very interested in playing this Confirmation game, I re-registered him on Paizo as a newborn CORE character. I list all my character info and files here again as I am wanting to get into Confirmation game tomorrow evening (Sunday, 4pm PST). Only worry I have now is if I, as a free version user of FG, will be able to connect with you to play this - I see that you only have full version licence? I would have to be at least a lite version user?
Anyway, I will hopefully be able to play this upcoming Confirmation game. Here is all the stuff on Kami Hiromi -->
Player Name: mmoplayer79
Character Name: Kami Hiromi
PFS # 195598, 195598-3
Faction: Liberty's Edge
Starting Gold: 26GP, 3SP, 7CP

mmoplayer79
November 7th, 2015, 19:38

kwarner1986
November 7th, 2015, 22:53
Here's Viola!

Blackfoot
November 8th, 2015, 10:19
Kyle, Eyes and Ears of the City is not valid in Core as it does not come from a legal source. Please reselect.

Blackfoot
November 8th, 2015, 10:46
mmoplayer, Rapscallion is not valid in Core as it does not come from a legal source. Please reselect.
Also, your encumbrance values were set for a medium creature.

Blainee
November 8th, 2015, 13:06
Blackfoot is there anything I still need to do?

Blackfoot
November 8th, 2015, 16:29
Blackfoot is there anything I still need to do?The only thing that's missing off of your character is alignment... so you are good to go.

JWMK
November 8th, 2015, 19:36
Hwy there - I put my name on the list for today's session, but didn't vote on the time. Looks like you have a full group but I may pop-in on TeamSpeak to see if you have space from a no-show. Have fun!

Blackfoot
November 8th, 2015, 21:09
Note that there are less types of traits in CORE... the only ones that are available are:
Combat
Faith
Magic
Social
and
Campaign (Faction)
These are all listed in the Web Document that I linked in an earlier post to this thread.

So
Equipment
Religion
Regional
and
Race
Traits are off the table

cmdisc
November 8th, 2015, 21:32
As Blackfoot is saying (in case there is still any confusion) the only legal sources of rules for PFS CORE are:

#1 Core Rulebook
#2 Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Guide https://paizo.com/products/btpy84k4
#3 Pathfinder Character Traits Web Enhancement https://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety/about/additionalResources (almost half-way down the page)
#4 Any boons, items, etc that appear on an earned Chronicle Sheet (Race Boons are not legal).

Nothing outside of these sources is legal for CORE. So websites like d20pfsrd or archivesofnethys won't necessarily help you if you aren't sure of the source of the item, trait, feat, etc. But since the Guide and the Traits are free downloads (and you should own the CRB in one form or other), it's only a matter of combing through that material to find what you need.

Also remember that your character must be registered as a CORE character by clicking on "Register a New Pathfinder Core Roleplaying Character" on the "My Characters" page of Paizo's PFS site. Although I haven't seen anyone try it, I'm assuming that if you play a regular character in a CORE game, there will be an issue when a GM attempts to report the session.

kwarner1986
November 8th, 2015, 22:51
My bad on that one. Some minor changes. I'm going to change my Faction to Grand Lodge and take the following.

Observant: Sometimes it helps to pay attention to your surroundings and the people you meet. Choose either Perception or Sense Motive. You gain a +1 trait bonus on all checks for the chosen skill, and the chosen skill becomes a class skill for you.

I'll also change my Profession to (Scribe). Everything else should remain the same.

Blackfoot
November 9th, 2015, 06:42
Thank you all for playing. I'll be in touch shortly regarding Chronicles.

bigboom
November 9th, 2015, 06:51
And thanks to you for organizing it, Blackfoot!

Blackfoot
November 9th, 2015, 08:02
Oh.. one thing.. I know that this is Chronicle #1 for everyone... please let me know if this is also your 1st run of the Confirmation with any CORE character (or any character for that matter).

bigboom
November 9th, 2015, 08:05
This was my first run with a Core character. My character was Jayne.

Syaoran0503
November 9th, 2015, 11:07
My first run of the confirmation ever. Was very fun. Liked how taking notes was kind of worked into the success conditions.

JWMK
November 9th, 2015, 15:13
This was my first time with CORE, but I had done it with a Standard Character before this.

kiito
November 9th, 2015, 15:34
First confirmation run for me.
thanks for running it!.

mmoplayer79
November 9th, 2015, 18:07
sorry i missed game. probably, since i don't care to change my character at all, i would do a standard Confirmation when available anyway. sounds like game went smooth and everyone had a decent time though, good to hear.