PDA

View Full Version : [LFG] 5E Evenings Fri, Sat, or Sun

Swords
October 31st, 2015, 05:37
FG License: Paid Version
Time Zone: CST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Fri, Sat, or Sun, Looking for weekly group, in the evenings.
Term: Long/Mid term if possible
Voice: Can use almost any voice chat.

Game System Preferred: Looking to get into 5E D&D
Game System Experience: D&D, AD&D, 4E, and a little of pathfinder
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Learning :)

Character Type Preferred: Would like to play a Monk, but I willing fill/play out of my comfort zone if needed.

About me: Hey all, Looking to get back into playing some RPGs on a weekly basis and was hoping some awesome group would be looking for +1 for their fantastic group. I enjoy semi serious sessions, but I'm willing to adjust. Let's talk! I'm not afraid of RP, but be forewarned I'm not the greatest when it comes to playing out of my comfort zone. I'm looking to expand my horizons and hope to experience new and/or interesting experiences.

damned
October 31st, 2015, 08:26
Welcome Swords
Good introduction. Make sure to apply directly to games as they are posted too as many games fill very quickly.
Do consider the Savage Worlds games going too. There are some excellent GMs running some great games using Savage Worlds. Dont worry if youve never used Savage Worlds its pretty easy and very adaptable to new styles and genres - eg there is a Buffy The Vampire -esque game and a Mafia style game both looking for a good player too.

Swords
October 31st, 2015, 14:00
Thank you damned,

I'll look into Savage Worlds it seems fun. Its a bit harrowing learning FG and trying to get back into the swing of things, but I'm looking forward to getting this off the ground and hopefully a group is willing to pick me up. I'll look to see if I can get into the posted games too.

bawsr
November 3rd, 2015, 20:50
sending you a PM about playing

FG License: Paid Version
Time Zone: CST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Fri, Sat, or Sun, Looking for weekly group, in the evenings.
Term: Long/Mid term if possible
Voice: Can use almost any voice chat.

Game System Preferred: Looking to get into 5E D&D
Game System Experience: D&D, AD&D, 4E, and a little of pathfinder
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Learning :)

Character Type Preferred: Would like to play a Monk, but I willing fill/play out of my comfort zone if needed.

About me: Hey all, Looking to get back into playing some RPGs on a weekly basis and was hoping some awesome group would be looking for +1 for their fantastic group. I enjoy semi serious sessions, but I'm willing to adjust. Let's talk! I'm not afraid of RP, but be forewarned I'm not the greatest when it comes to playing out of my comfort zone. I'm looking to expand my horizons and hope to experience new and/or interesting experiences.

Ruso
November 4th, 2015, 00:06
sending you a PM about playing

Is there extra room? :D