PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player evening, Thur, Sat, Sun, PST D&D 5e, or 3.5 Gestalt

MeKonopa
October 31st, 2015, 01:44
FG License: I have the paid version
Time Zone: PST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I'd like a weekly game on Thursday, Saturday, or Sunday. On Thursday I'd only be available in the evenings, around 8pm and after, but on Saturday and Sunday pretty much all day would work for me.
Term: Long term is preferable, but I'll take any game.
Voice: Preferably voice chat. I've got skype, but can download others if necessary.

Game System Preferred: A 3.5 gestalt game would be awesome, but if not gestalt then 5e is preferred.
Game System Experience: I've played a few sessions of 5e, but a lot of 3.5.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Despite several attempts otherwise, I've never actually played on fantasy grounds.
Character Type Preferred: For 5e, the character concept I'd love to play would be a Tiefling fighter/warlock. For 3.5 gestalt, I've been dieing to play an uber-jack of all trades.
About me: I prefer games with an even balance between combat and role-playing, and typically design characters as such. For the combat, I do like to aim for power gaming, but I keep it within the character concept first. If there's a super powerful move and I can't come up with a reason for the character to take it, within character, then I don't take it.