PDA

View Full Version : Can find or load the pre-gen'd PCs for Lost Mine of Phandelver

October 30th, 2015, 22:40
I just bought the Lost Mine of Phandelver module week a go, and I have searched the forms. None of the suggestion come close to finding the pregens. I new to FG and this is getting more frustrating my minute. I have had the tech suport emails that did not work either.

Racle

:( :confused: :cry:

Moon Wizard
October 30th, 2015, 22:54
Once you start a 5E campaign, any DLC modules will be available by clicking on the Library button on the right hand side of the tabletop, then clicking the Modules button to activate the modules you want to see in the Library.

Once you have activated the LMoP module in your Library, you can click on the LMoP entry on the left hand side of the library, then click on the entry for Pregenerated Characters. Once the Pregenerated Characters window is opened, just click the green plus button on a pregen to add it to the campaign characters list.

The campaign characters list is available by clicking the PC button on the right hand side of the tabletop.

Doug and I have been answering support questions throughout the day, and we have not seen anything. Please check the e-mail address you sent to. It should be [email protected]

Regards,
JPG

damned
October 31st, 2015, 00:54
Here you go...
https://www.fg-con.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/lmop-pregen.gif

ddavison
October 31st, 2015, 04:42
Hello Jimmy,

You should be seeing responses to each of your support emails within an hour of each time they were sent. Please let us know if there were any that did not receive a response and we would be happy to assist. Damned's graphic should match with what we sent in response via the support email.

-Doug

JohnD
October 31st, 2015, 05:09
Damned that graphic is great. :)

Intricate
April 24th, 2019, 07:03
Rise from your grave!

Hello. I just installed Fantasy Grounds on two separate computers and both do not show "Pregenerated Characters" in the library when I click on Lost Mine of Phandelver. What am I missing? Thanks!

Zacchaeus
April 24th, 2019, 10:03
Hi Intricate, welcome to FG.

Yes, sorry. There has been a **** up and the pregens were missed off the module when I updated it yesterday; I'll try to get an update ASAP.

Intricate
April 24th, 2019, 17:12
Thank you, Zacchaeus!

Zacchaeus
April 25th, 2019, 17:42
The update for this replacing the Pregens is now live.

Intricate
April 25th, 2019, 17:43
Awesome!

Thanks, Zacchaeus.