PDA

View Full Version : [LFG] for 4E monthly or every 2 weeks evening game (weeknight or weekend), U.S. EST

eviorr
October 30th, 2015, 19:19
FG License: demo but will upgrade license if there is an opportunity to play
Time Zone: Eastern time, USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Available in the evening after 8 PM EST, weekday or weekend. I am looking for a play frequency ranging from every two weeks to once a month -- some flexibility in scheduling sessions (or understanding of the rare absence) is appreciated.
Term: Looking for long-term campaign.
Chat: Prefer voice or voice-video over text-only.

Game System Preferred: D&D 4th ed.
Game System Experience: Most experience with 4e including experience DM'ing, have also played some 5e.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: This would be my first experience with FG; previous VTT experience with Roll20.

Character Type Preferred: For 4e, I have a lot of ideas for potential characters and so could create a fun and interesting character to fill any specific role that is needed.

About me:
I am 36 years old, married with a 5 year old daughter, living in the southeastern U.S. About a year ago, I began playing D&D again after about 20 years hiatus (well, except for computer RPGs). I am pretty flexible and laid back, and prefer a mixture of combat and roleplaying. I like creating interesting characters, and while I try to make functional PC's, I do occasionally make sub-optimal choices (from a mechanics perspective) if it will meet the needs of the character concept and roleplaying. I don't really approach the game as a contest to see who can create the most optimized combat machine. I enjoy humor during the session, and do occasionally drop side comments during play (not sure I could stop that if I tried). I don't mind playing an unaligned or morally dubious character, but am not really interested in an evil-party campaign or one in which the players or their characters are overtly at odds which each other.