PDA

View Full Version : Dnd Welcome to the Underdark

jonathon2gb
October 29th, 2015, 16:03
Gamemaster jonathon2gb (Time Zone: CST)
Number of players 4-5

Come and explore the D&D Underdark. Looking for a friendly group of players willing to put up with my second DM game. We are looking to add one player willing to play a frontline class

Genre Fantasy D&D
Ruleset / Setting D&D 5E / Forgotten Realms
Starting level 1
Starting 7pm Tuesday nights CST

Please introduce yourself in this chat with a brief idea of what you would like to play in the game.

I have ultimate edition so all are welcome.

Ruso
October 29th, 2015, 21:03
Hello friend. I have some experience in D&D, I was just introduce to it a couple of weeks ago, and so far I'm liking it. I have played a couple of times in FG using my regular license. I have only played with a barbarian, but I would like a ranger or a sorcerer. If any o those are available to play, please let me know. The only other thing I should say is that I get home at 5pm PST, and will be ready to play at 5:15. You are 2hrs ahead of me, so I hope this is not an issue. Please let me know. Thank you.

-Ruso

kwarner1986
October 29th, 2015, 21:22
I'm fairly new to fifth edition, but fairly good with FG. My favorite class to play is a Paladin, so I should fit the bill of frontline fighter. 8pm US EST is no problems for me on Tuesday Night. I would tell you more, but I really don't know much about fifth edition to explain more.

Blainee
November 3rd, 2015, 08:40
Hello there! I applied on your calendar. I'm new to DND, played my first game on Sunday but I've definitely caught the bug! This game seems to be exactly what I'm after and I'd be more than happy to join. I'd be looking to play a Dwarf Barbarian with a bit of a spontaneous side.

illithid123
November 4th, 2015, 01:59
greeting travelers i would be honored and humbled to travel with this band of noble explorers and lend my sword arm and my shield to the fray. i am a gallant Dragonborn knight and a devout student of chivalry in all things and vow that no harm shall befall my friends as we journey onward into the unknown the make our legends(and coin purses) grow as we scour the land of evil and villainy in all of its forms.