PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 player looking for Pathfinder group GMT any day other than Tuesday.

EonVankmer
October 28th, 2015, 22:43
Licence:I have an ultimate licence already and I'm looking to play Pathfinder, as that's what I have the most experience (GMing, but wanting to play) with.

Time Zone:I'm running at GMT +0, and I can play pretty much any day for as long as needed, really. I'm looking for any real length of campaign, but long term would be best. Weekly would be nice too.

FG Knowledge:I have good knowledge of GMing on FG, although very little in playing.

Character Types:As for character type, I don't really mind although I have a Paladin and a Rouge rolled up already, but I am willing to play pretty much anything.
Voice Chat available:I already have skype installed, but can use pretty much anything really.

About me: As a fairly new player, but long time GM, I'm looking to actually play for once rather than GMing all the time. I prefer to stay as in character as possible, breaking only when absolutely neccessary. I have a good sense of humor, willing to laugh and joke with people, but know when to tone it down and keep it quiet.
I'm currently running Second Darkness with another group, and I have done a small amount of Rise of the Runelords, but I'm still grand to play them!
Contact Details: Either here, or feel free to add me on Skype at [email protected].