PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player Evenings or Weekends ET [5e, 3.5e]

Fendral
October 26th, 2015, 22:43
Greetings,

I am searching for a party to scratch the D&D itch that has been growing for some time now. I used to play quite regularly in college (mostly 3/3.5e) but as life happened, I was no longer near any other players. It takes me 25 minutes to drive to a grocery store from home, let alone a place where people congregate for D&D. It seems that online play may be a way to get back to doing this, and keeping up with Critical Role has just made me want to play again more and more.

I don't currently have a paid version of FG, but would be willing to pick one up (along with any additional content) if needed.

I usually (used to) prefer to play Sorcs, Rogues, and Fighters, but am really open to playing anything (I really like the changes that have been made to Bard, and Barbarian seems intriguing)

Voice chat is no problem, as I used to try and fill the D&D hole with MMO's and am quite familiar with most of the options out there.

I would prefer 5e since that is what is current, but am quite familiar with 3.5e and somewhat with pathfinder. 1st-4th level starting would be best, but I'm sure I could pick up a higher PC if that's what games are available.

I have not ever played a game online in a VT, but I pick things up quickly.

I also have played quite a few of the whitewolf games (VtM, WW, Changling) but it has been over 15 years since touching them.

Work full time as a Network Engineer for an ISP, but its in the middle of nowhere so I have quite a bit of free time from lack of activities, M-F I would be available from 6pm-11pm ET (GMT-5) and weekends afternoons through late.

Ruso
October 27th, 2015, 00:19
Hey man, count me in. I can start at 5pm PST on weekdays.

Fendral
October 27th, 2015, 15:49
I may need to be a bit clearer, I am looking to join a game, not to run one. I don't have enough experiecnce with FG, and am a bit to rusty to put together one of my own.

As a side note, I have upgraded to the full license and grabbed the 5e players pack so that I can putz around a bit more in the software to get familiar with it.

Ruso
October 27th, 2015, 16:24
I see, but still, if you find something let me know, also check the Game Calendar, people post a lot of games they want to run.

Ruso
October 27th, 2015, 19:34
Check this one out. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1668

Wazoodust
November 10th, 2015, 09:01
Looks like I'm going to have an opening for a Tank and a Mage on Tuesdays at 7PM EST
Running 5E Lost Mines, hope to keep most of the group together and move into something else after this is done. We play 2 out of 3 weeks, next game is 11/17, get in touch and I'll send an invite if you're interested

Baron28
November 12th, 2015, 21:07
Greetings,

I am searching for a party to scratch the D&D itch that has been growing for some time now. I used to play quite regularly in college (mostly 3/3.5e) but as life happened, I was no longer near any other players. It takes me 25 minutes to drive to a grocery store from home, let alone a place where people congregate for D&D. It seems that online play may be a way to get back to doing this, and keeping up with Critical Role has just made me want to play again more and more.

I don't currently have a paid version of FG, but would be willing to pick one up (along with any additional content) if needed.

I usually (used to) prefer to play Sorcs, Rogues, and Fighters, but am really open to playing anything (I really like the changes that have been made to Bard, and Barbarian seems intriguing)

Voice chat is no problem, as I used to try and fill the D&D hole with MMO's and am quite familiar with most of the options out there.

I would prefer 5e since that is what is current, but am quite familiar with 3.5e and somewhat with pathfinder. 1st-4th level starting would be best, but I'm sure I could pick up a higher PC if that's what games are available.

I have not ever played a game online in a VT, but I pick things up quickly.

I also have played quite a few of the whitewolf games (VtM, WW, Changling) but it has been over 15 years since touching them.

Work full time as a Network Engineer for an ISP, but its in the middle of nowhere so I have quite a bit of free time from lack of activities, M-F I would be available from 6pm-11pm ET (GMT-5) and weekends afternoons through late.

Did you find a gaming group to join?