PDA

View Full Version : FG Ultimate

Dragontail
October 26th, 2015, 03:20
Ok so i purchase the Ultimate version of this so that all my friends could play but the one guy who doesnt own it cant connect with demo version. I though ultimate allowed him to play with us?

Trenloe
October 26th, 2015, 03:27
Have you entered your new ultimate key in the settings screen and done an update?

Does your version on the top right of the launch screen say v3.1.2 Ultimate?

Dragontail
October 26th, 2015, 03:29
No it says v3.1.2 but i have entered the new key

Dragontail
October 26th, 2015, 03:33
ok figured it out i had to copy and paste the new product key overtop of the old one and then do an update.....

Moon Wizard
October 26th, 2015, 03:36
You have to re-update after entering the key. The license key should have come in its own message from our mail server.

Usually, the issue we see is that people are using the payment confirmation from PayPal, and the license key message went to spam folder.

If you are still having an issue with key, send a note to [email protected] and we can check it.

Cheers,
JPG

Dragontail
October 26th, 2015, 04:55
Thanks I fixed it already though. I did the purchase through steam and although it updated it, the fact that i had already owned a copy it kept it on regular version instead of the upgraded. i had to switch the product key in the settings for the new one and then run update again. (took about 20 seconds) We were then off and running killin goblins ;)

thanks for the help guys