PDA

View Full Version : Got a few questions about starting to DM these things

spite
October 25th, 2015, 04:32
From what I've gathered from a handful of sources, if you stream these games you can get access from WOTC for the content beyond what has just been released to public (Harried and Shackles). And FG is a good place to do these online.
Now, I still have a couple questions I am finding it tough to find concrete answer on, and was hoping to get some help from those in the know.

1) Are you limited to the timeframes that stores and events are such as weekly changing encounters only on weds etc, or is it free for all, you can run any AL module from any time as long as it has been released?
2) Do you have to meet any other requirements other than streaming it? (Ie, no minimum viewer count, subs etc)
3) If you don't meet the req to doing this, but still have access to all the modules from when you were involved with a store doing it, is there any FG rule against setting up and running "non official" games of those modules? (obviously FG couldn't enforce this, but would you stop advertising for games etc if not allowed?)