PDA

View Full Version : Queston about purchased modules

Thane
October 25th, 2015, 01:16
Greetings all!

Getting ready to start prep for Out of the Abyss for 5e DnD. Question I have is this: I want to make 2 major changes to the plot and a host of minor changes to story/NPCs/etc... Will that save and keep the changes? If so, would anything I possibly did cause them to disappear? Not sure what that might be, but I bow before the accumulated knowledge of these forums.

Thanks and roll well!

Bernie

Nylanfs
October 25th, 2015, 01:26
Everything you change will be specific to your campaign, If you open it up in a new campaign it will be as originally released.

Edit: Also if you "Revert Changes" all your changes will go away, unless they are done as seperate items and not changes to the story item, NPC etc.

Moon Wizard
October 25th, 2015, 03:55
I would suggest setting these up as campaign records directly, instead of adding them to module data. You can put them in their own category tab if desired.

Regards,
JPG

Thane
October 25th, 2015, 13:29
Thanks!

If I can add my own tabs and then link to them from the module tabs, it might be a little more easy to keep the "flow". But either way, thanks again. Did not want to start making sweeping changes to later not find them.

Bernie