PDA

View Full Version : One client has wrong ruleset, while the rest have 5e! CONFUSED!

wheelmanforhire
October 24th, 2015, 21:56
Hello, I'm the DM using FG 3.1.2 Ultimate... players are all using 3.1.2 Free. Everybody but one person sees the tan 5e background, red logo, etc. But one guy (Win 10) shows the "stitched leather" environment.

We've uninstalled / reinstalled his exe.
We've deleted the campaign folder and reconnected.

Nothing seems to get him into the 5e rule-set that my game uses and that all the other players see. Did not see anything like this in the forum after 20 min of searching/reading.

Ideas?

wheelmanforhire
October 24th, 2015, 22:15
Okay after investigating a bit more... it looks like the "stitched leather" environment IS actually 5e.... so that's good. So what do we need to do to get it to pick up the correct "background" - he was having problems dragging his share of treasure down from the party treasure sheet in the stitched leather interface, so I had to do it for him as the DM.

Moon Wizard
October 24th, 2015, 23:28
It sounds like his cache might embedded up. Have your player use the nuke button on the launch screen after you click Join Game. This will clear his local file cache for all campaigns, so he should download the latest the next time he connects to you.

Regards,
JPG