PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Game weeknights after 6 or weekends EST US Time Zone prefer 5E

dwg1996
October 24th, 2015, 15:12
Hello,

I am new to FG but played various role play systems over the years. Getting back into it and learning 5E mainly but willing to try any system. Also willing to get involved in long campaign or one shots. Thanks and below is the template info.

Time zone: United States Eastern Standard

Number of Players: 1

Time of Day Available: Monday through Friday after 6 pm for shorter sessions (2 hours or so). Weekends available for longer sessions (4 or more hours).

Fantasy Grounds License: Full license

Term of game play: Any. Looking to learn the software and game system so one shots are fine, but would also like to find a regular group to join. If long term group, would prefer weekends.

Voice/Visual: Have Skype and teamspeak downloaded already. willing to download whatever will work

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E or Pathfinder mainly, but really willing to try anything

Game System Experience: Played D&D for years. Mainly 2nd edition back in the day. Now playing a hybrid 2nd/3rd edition real life game occasionally. Also played Rolemaster, Tunnels and Trolls, various others.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: None other than character creation in 5E so far. Going to play around with Pathfinder after posting this!

Character Type Preferred: Fighter mainly, but I have and will play thieves, clerics, wizards.

About Yourself: 49 year old male. Easy going. Not picky about rules, just like a good game. Like humor and joking while playing but my characters I usually play as serious/logical (my fighter wont be wearing a fuzzy pink bunny costume, unless the DM curses him).

Thanks for reading and considering my resume!

MikeParham
October 24th, 2015, 16:11
Hello there!

If you have an interest in a 13th AGE campaign, perhaps you would like to take a look at our long-standing group of players/DMs who have been together for well over a decade. Most of us started playing in 1st edition D&D, playing each edition up through 4th.

We are currently engaged in final play-testing of our very functional 13th Age ruleset for FG, so a viable gaming experience using FG will not be an issue.

If you would like to learn more about our group, please take a look at our websitehttps://vabchd20teaclub.wikidot.com/start

Currently we are playing our "Burning Skies" campaign, using many concepts from the module, but taking place in our homebrew world. We play on Thursday eves at 7:00- 9:30 PM US Eastern time. This campaign actually has two groups of PCs, group A is our mid-level group, and group B are first levels that we have started just for those times when not everyone is available to play. If you are interested, we of course would start you out with the "B" team. Of the five current players in our group, four are experienced DMs. We periodically alternate the campaigns (usually after eight months to a year), to avoid DM fatigue.

If you are interested in talking more about our game/group, let me know and I can arrange to meet up with you on our teamspeak server.

Hoping you find a game to enjoy soon,
Mike