PDA

View Full Version : Email to support failing

Thane
October 23rd, 2015, 19:27
Greetings!

In trying to email support about an issue I am having downloading the Darkwoulfe token pack, I receive an email failure report back from [email protected] claiming my email is disabled. This is not the case as I have verified by sending the same email to two other email addresses in different domains. Looks to be a mail server issue on FGs part. Once fixed, I can pursue my token pack issue.

Thanks!

Bernie

Trenloe
October 23rd, 2015, 19:32
The token pack should be downloaded when you do an update - make sure your FG forum user ID and password are setup in the settings screen (assuming you bought the pack through the store here and it is linked to your account). Then run an update.

This should identify that you have this product against your account and install it automatically. Then open up a campaign and go to the Tokens window (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Tokens#Token_Box), click the "Module" button and open the token module.

Thane
October 23rd, 2015, 19:49
Aha, found them.. This brings up another question then. It would appear that I have no mechanism at this point to get this mass of tokens out of FG and into my existing token folders on my hard drive for manipulation/changing etc... I hope I am wrong as this would have been an ill advised purchase for me personally if that is the case. I love FG and have spent hundreds of dollars on it to date, but manipulating 1500 or so tokens in the little token interface is a bit much to ask this old man at this point. :) I had assumed it was a purchase not unlike what is done at Roll20 (and yes, I have spent quite a bit there as well) where you "get" the token to do with as you will. Looking forward to having my knowledge expanded on how to extract the tokens for, what I consider, ease of use.

Thanks ahead of time!

Bernie

ddavison
October 23rd, 2015, 21:11
I will have to send this request over to the creator to see if they want to allow it outside of the secured vault.

Thane
October 23rd, 2015, 21:52
Ahh, so it is not just me. Good. I think? :)

Really happy with FG Doug (think my purchases speak for themselves). Just was not aware of how it worked. Not a big issue, and I of course have my wallet already open for the upcoming Sword Coast and DMG products from both you and WotC.

Thanks for doing what you do.

Bernie