PDA

View Full Version : Crit/Fumble tables availability?

spite
October 22nd, 2015, 03:49
So is there a way to see the tables for the community crit/fumble table is manually? I got the result "roll twice on this table and pick a result" but cant for the life of me figure out how to see the table, let alone roll on it again. I have the module opened in library modules, but doing so doesn't bring up anything for me to read or roll on. Ended up just rerolling a bunch until we got another two critical rolls and picked one, which is a terrible time waster of a way to do this!
Any help?

dulux-oz
October 22nd, 2015, 03:50
Have you checked the Tables Button AFTER you've opened the Module? - That's where I'd look.

spite
October 22nd, 2015, 04:15
I have now... now that I know there is a tables button >.> <.< >.<

kleinksw
October 24th, 2015, 13:41
My group recently implemented the critical and fumble rules. In case you haven't found it yet, here is a link to a community made 5E Table: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?23521-Looking-for-assistance-with-5e-projects&p=205107&viewfull=1#post205107

spite
October 24th, 2015, 21:34
Yea I had the tables installed and was using them, I just couldn't figure out how to see them/roll on them manually.
Also... I'm sure this wasn't a thread on its own before >.<

Trenloe
October 25th, 2015, 18:27
I'm sure this wasn't a thread on its own before >.<
No, it wasn't. It was posted in the middle of an unrelated thread so I moved it to a new thread. This makes it easier for people to find info about a specific issue and doesn't derail a thread on a different topic.