PDA

View Full Version : Adventure: The Burning Plague (by Miguel Duran)

msd
January 24th, 2005, 22:47
The zip containing the mod is here (https://www.adventuresomedreams.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45) (you need to be registered to access downloads).

For those of you who don't know, The Burning Plague is a freely available adventure from WoTC written by Miguel Duran. It is available here (https://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/oa/20000801a).

This is basically a conversion of that work. Hope you enjoy.

Matt

Ilwan
January 24th, 2005, 22:59
Thank U very much. This one looks great :D

Bagpuss2
January 26th, 2005, 15:23
Hey what's happened to Adventuresome Dreams? The website seems to be down.

msd
January 26th, 2005, 18:01
Hey what's happened to Adventuresome Dreams? The website seems to be down.

Yes...sorry about that.

Long story short, the provider I was advised to go with is absolutely terrible. I'm sure a lot of you have seen the db errors - after doing a lot of research, I realized that the issue was completely related to their configuration. They agreed after looking at the logs, said they would fix it, haven't yet, etc.

During the entire one week the site has been up, they have had two unplanned outages.

I marked a support ticket urgent. All support tickets (regardless of level) are supposed to be answered within 24 hours. To say the least, they did not answer for more than a day and then only answered when I sent them a nasty e-mail...

So, I switched to what I hope is a better provider. I am sorry that this is being done in kind of a haphazard manner, but I hope to get this resolved as quickly as possible...

I will let you know as soon as there is good news to report.

Elric
January 26th, 2005, 18:05
If you have problems again, I still have plenty of room on my site - and I've been using the same provider for a couple of years with only a couple of outages. :D

msd
January 26th, 2005, 19:17
I will let you know as soon as there is good news to report.

We're back in business boys...

NeoDante
March 10th, 2005, 11:04
I got 'invalid link' error- :cry:

"No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster"

Nightshade
October 29th, 2007, 01:20
I have seen a few links here directing me to adventuresomedreams to d/l modules. When I go there it gives me a sorta home page with various links... how do I track down where u have your module/adventure so i can d/l it?

Nightshade

Thore_Ironrock
October 29th, 2007, 06:05
I have seen a few links here directing me to adventuresomedreams to d/l modules. When I go there it gives me a sorta home page with various links... how do I track down where u have your module/adventure so i can d/l it?

Nightshade

This was a copyright violation of WOTC's download, and was likely removed. You cannot convert content owned by a publisher w/o their permission.

richvalle
November 2nd, 2007, 16:08
The guy running Adventuresome Dreams got too busy to keep things going and bailed on the site (at least that is what I think happened).

You can find some stuff at the fouruglymonsters site.

rv