PDA

View Full Version : PFRPG - One Shot Halloween Special Game

Artrem
October 20th, 2015, 09:47
Looking for a bit of mystery and 'spooky' Halloween type adventure?

Join up for a one shot adventure to help find a Lord's inheritance in a haunted manor.

Game System: Pathfinder
Adventure: Converted AD&D adventure
Time Zone: (UTC - 5)
Date: 10/24/15
Time: 10:00 pm EDT

Communication: Voice on FG Teamspeak

Level: 4 (pre-gens available)
Players: Prefer 4-6 players

Roleplay/Combat: 75%/25%

Feel free to leave a message here and sign up at the calendar link below!

Game Calendar Link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1659

Ruso
October 20th, 2015, 19:19
Hi mate, please add me to the list. I'm available to play! :) Thank you.

darrenan
October 20th, 2015, 20:02
I can play on Saturday. Added my name to the calendar entry. Are you doing pre-gens for this one?

Artrem
October 21st, 2015, 00:11
I have you both on the list. As for pre-gens, I have them for you if you want, however if you'd like to make a character that's fine as well (maybe a nice way to play a class/race that you've not tried out before).

I'll post the build specifics later tonight, as I am on my cell phone replying to the messages.

Ruso
October 21st, 2015, 00:16
I have you both on the list. As for pre-gens, I have them for you if you want.

I will take a pre-gen as long as is not a half-orc barbarian, maybe someone with a bow or fire? :)

Artrem
October 21st, 2015, 00:32
Ruso, I have whatever class you'd like to play, we can mix in a race if it's not the right one.

Ruso
October 21st, 2015, 00:44
Ruso, I have whatever class you'd like to play, we can mix in a race if it's not the right one.

Ok, whatever works... :)

darrenan
October 21st, 2015, 00:50
I'll wait to see the build specifics so I know what I'm working with. I'm busy tonight anyway so I wouldn't be working on my character until tomorrow at the earliest.

Artrem
October 21st, 2015, 09:53
Character Build Specifics:

Level: 4
Paizo Published rulebooks only
Classes: Any Paizo class except occult classes (May use unchained rules if desired)
Race: Core (Dwarf, Elf, Halfling, Half-elf, Half-orc, gnome, human) only please
Standard leveling rules according to Pathfinder rules
Stats: 20 point buy
HP: Max HP per level
Wealth: 6000 gp

Any other things specific, please just ask.

darrenan
October 21st, 2015, 16:36
I'm going to play an investigator. might go sleuth, still weighing the pros and cons.

darrenan
October 22nd, 2015, 01:50
What about traits? The usual two?

Artrem
October 22nd, 2015, 14:45
Yep, 2 traits is perfect. As for playing, we will play regardless of the party size, so no plan for last minute cancellations.

Anyone else interested in playing a fun one shot, feel free to add your name to the calendar and/or give it a post.

JerryRig
October 23rd, 2015, 16:53
I wholeheartedly recommend this pathfinder DM. He encourages play and humor at his games and spends plenty of time preparing his adventures to make them enjoyable and well paced.

My wife would likely kill me if I tried to get into this game with you Artem ...so in fear for my lower parts I'm going to have to watch from a distance with envy.

Artrem
October 24th, 2015, 06:31
Heh, we can't have that, JerryRig. We need you to help defeat those damn worms we've been working on the last 7 months.

Thanks for the compliment, not sure it's all warranted, but I do try to keep the game moving and get some humor into gameplay.

Artrem
October 25th, 2015, 01:00
I have the server up and running, check the game calendar for the server alias. No password. Anyone looking to play we have a spot or two left open, feel free to send a pm!

Artrem
October 25th, 2015, 08:21
Great game tonight, big thanks to Darrenan, Nickademus, Nate Grey, and Ryker for a really fun night. We had some connection issues in TS for the end, but really enjoyed the night and hope to game with you all again in the future.