PDA

View Full Version : Super Powers Companion 2nd edition

Mask_of_winter
October 19th, 2015, 03:58
Just purchased that. What happened to Headquarters? Shouldn't there be an extension that comes with the installation to enable that? I've got the module.

Dr0W
October 19th, 2015, 06:50
I'm pretty sure there used to be one but after the ruleset was converted to the new CoreRPG it simply wasn't there anymore.

Also there's one bug on the module I've reported months ago and didn't care to check if it got fixed again but I've just checked and it really wasn't fixed so I'm reporting again if it gets any visibility:
Campaign Power levels is displaying the wrong value for initial power points, it links to the same table as Rising Stars that is an optional rule. I had to purchase the PDF to tell the difference and at the time I did I wasn't exactly happy that I did need to buy it to get the correct values.

Ikael
October 19th, 2015, 22:24
I'm pretty sure there used to be one but after the ruleset was converted to the new CoreRPG it simply wasn't there anymore.

Also there's one bug on the module I've reported months ago and didn't care to check if it got fixed again but I've just checked and it really wasn't fixed so I'm reporting again if it gets any visibility:
Campaign Power levels is displaying the wrong value for initial power points, it links to the same table as Rising Stars that is an optional rule. I had to purchase the PDF to tell the difference and at the time I did I wasn't exactly happy that I did need to buy it to get the correct values.

At least I have done SW v4 compatible version of the extension while back, but I am not the original developer so I don't know why it is not provide anymore