PDA

View Full Version : Advice on Simple Alterations to CoreRPG

Von Stalhein
October 17th, 2015, 14:43
Hi, I was just wondering if someone could give me a few pointers on a couple of very simple alterations to the CoreRPG ruleset (which I'll implement as an extension, and eventually release).

1. Red Dragon Links on Attributes
Essentially: how can I add space for a "red dragon square" link at the end of an attribute entry? At the moment, CoreRPG's attributes page lets you add named entries which have a modifier and a die field (which appears when die are assigned). How can I add a red dragon link to the right of the modifier field of these entries?

2. Temporary Modifiers
In a number of rulesets - e.g. most d20 ones - modifiers can be temporarily boosted or lowered with a physically smaller modifier that appears in the corner of the main modifiers entry on the character sheet. What would be the easiest way for me to implement this? (Or would it involve having to do major work to CoreRPG's code?)

3. Multiple Attribute Lists
Presently, creating a copy of the Attributes sheet in CoreRPG results in both sheets being linked to the same data, even if I rename all the sheet objects. What do I need to change to create two entirely separate lists?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

VS