PDA

View Full Version : ADVENTURERS LEAGUE Logsheet v2.0

whiteTiki
October 16th, 2015, 17:01
Hi there guys!

For anyone searching some additional material for the Adventurers League. I took the official Adventurers League Logsheet PDF file (available online for free) and made a "Fillable" PDF version of it. So now, if you want to fill the info from your computer you can. Additionally, you just need to print it each 3 sessions you have and it will look nice and organized.

This file was also created so that it auto-fills some things for you so you dont need to repeat the same info again and again..
Example: Each session you end up with an XP Total, Downtime Total, Gold Total, etc. So, those same fields automatically fill themselves in the nex sessions starting XP, starting Downtime, etc.

You can download a copy of this file here (https://www.grupoarcon.mx/archives/ADLG_Fillable.pdf)

Let me know if you have any problems with the file because I hosted it in my own webpage. Thanks!

marjim21
October 17th, 2015, 05:23
The Adventure name and DM/DCI number also carries over to the next log. It would be difficult to input Expedition Adventures who were DM'ed by different people.

whiteTiki
October 17th, 2015, 17:29
Thanks for the comments.

I'll upload a version that automatically calculates the total golds and I'll make those fields you're talking about independent fields.

Zacchaeus
October 17th, 2015, 18:52
You will no doubt be pleased to see that such a log sheet is in the character sheet in version 3.1.3 currently in test. I don't play in Al so I don't know what it's for but it's there :)

whiteTiki
October 17th, 2015, 18:59
Indeed I saw it the other day and looks great, cant wait for the final release. But I wanted to share this because I still play with paper and pencil sometimes and I suppose that ppl in this community still play that way even though this is a VTT forum.