PDA

View Full Version : PFS at FG Con 7

Trenloe
October 16th, 2015, 16:11
The boys doing their stuff:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/39085830/Screenshots/FG%20Con%207/PFS%20Friday%20Morning.jpg

Malkavian_Andi
October 16th, 2015, 17:56
I'll join you all tomorrow for the multi-table special. Too much other stuff to do before that :P

cmdisc
October 16th, 2015, 19:22
My boys rocked that MoM session. We finished it in just under 3.5 hours!

5 PCs, 1.4 APL, runtime of 205 minutes. :D

Trenloe
October 16th, 2015, 19:31
My boys rocked that MoM session. We finished it in just under 3.5 hours!

5 PCs, 1.4 APL, runtime of 205 minutes. :D
In that speedy session I hope you remembered to do a roll off for the player boon (include the GM in the roll off too)?

Triprunner
October 16th, 2015, 22:24
Played The Segang Expedition (Skjall), my first time PFSing and FGing... All i can say is: i WANT MORE!! Fantastic fun, well recommended.

cmdisc
October 16th, 2015, 23:32
Yes, I remembered the roll offs and day jobs. And I thought 3.5 hours was a nice record. But the 5 guys I had in the first session all joined me for the second with BK along and they nailed all of it in 3 hours flat this time around. Talk about efficient! They cleared every room and took out the "correct" BBEG. Some bad rolls and some damage, but they kept the cure wands handy and kept rolling.

I'd take credit for it, but it really was their efficiency as a party and the fact that the Chronicles are not that complicated.

Trenloe
October 17th, 2015, 20:27
Five table special, The Sky Key Solution in full swing:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/39085830/Screenshots/FG%20Con%207/PFS%20Sky%20Key%20Solution.jpg

cmdisc
October 18th, 2015, 02:43
24 players across 5 tables. Nice turn out. :)

Now if only we had 10 more minutes......doh!

Blackfoot
October 19th, 2015, 22:42
Any word yet on the faction breakdown for the weekend? (Hrm.. maybe everyone else wasn't quite as hot to get their info in huh...) ok... I can wait. :)

HoloGnome
October 19th, 2015, 22:49
Played The Segang Expedition (Skjall), my first time PFSing and FGing... All i can say is: i WANT MORE!! Fantastic fun, well recommended.

That was a fun game...and Skjall won the boon!! :D w00t!

Brainpolice
October 20th, 2015, 00:03
Was supposed to be my first time playing in a campaign or scenario on FG. I screwed up terribly by mixing up time zones, so I did everything necessary to play and was unable to show when it came to playing :( Oh well, there is always next time.

Blackfoot
October 20th, 2015, 00:15
Was supposed to be my first time playing in a campaign or scenario on FG. I screwed up terribly by mixing up time zones, so I did everything necessary to play and was unable to show when it came to playing :( Oh well, there is always next time.
Have you got your time zone setup now on the fg-con site? This will help a lot for next time. I'm sorry you weren't able to join us. :(

Brainpolice
October 20th, 2015, 00:20
Yea it is setup now.

Trenloe
October 25th, 2015, 20:01
This time around Paizo provided support in the form of 3 x $10 and 10 x $5 vouchers to be used for any purchase in the Paizo.com store.

Fantasy Grounds was used to randomly draw the winners (/die 1d118) - each session played or GM'd earned one "ticket" in the draw.

The winners are:

$10 vouchers:

Blackfoot
Brian Kaser
Lachancery

$5 vouchers:

Lord Kavos x 2
bigboom
Blackfoot
HoloGnome x 2
Jason Kelly
Wind Serpent
Xazil x 2

You will have received your voucher in the form of a PDF by email from me within the last hour of this post. Use the code in the PDF to add the amount as credit to your Paizo.com account - then spend it! :)

jshauber
October 26th, 2015, 02:29
Yes, use the credit to buy more PFS PDFs to run!!!!!

cmdisc
October 26th, 2015, 06:57
Yes, congratulations on the wins, guys! :D

GunnarGreybeard
October 26th, 2015, 07:05
Good deal. Glad to see Paizo stepping up like that.

Trenloe
October 26th, 2015, 14:51
Good deal. Glad to see Paizo stepping up like that.
This isn't the first time Paizo has provided prize support for organized PFS events - they've been doing this since FG Con 2. Previously they've provided a number of PDFs of any Paizo product (winners choice). But this time they're trying something different for "virtual" convention support with the vouchers.

HoloGnome
October 26th, 2015, 16:15
Awesome! It's great that Paizo supports FGCON! Thanks, Paizo and thanks, Trenloe for organizing, of course! ...and thanks, crazy lucky dice!! :D

I think I'll spend my paizobux goldfronts for Ekkie!