PDA

View Full Version : GMT (UK) player LFG - DnD5e, PF, SR5th, SW(FFG), WFRP 1&2, CP2020

Triprunner
October 16th, 2015, 01:35
A geek from UK looking for a group for a fortnightly game. Can do mondays to wednesdays, fridays and sundays every two weeks.

Also i'm a FG noob.

Trenloe
October 16th, 2015, 01:52
Check out FG Con 7 (starting in 7 hours). There are nearly 50 events, many with spaces available. It's free to play (just download the demo version of FG and have TeamSpeak3 installed and a headset with mic).

https://www.fg-con.com/events/

Plenty of one off games that will give you a chance to get to know FG and many of the community. A great place to make contacts for regular games...

Triprunner
October 16th, 2015, 03:13
Thanks a lot, i'll check it out.

Triprunner
October 19th, 2015, 19:53
Still looking for a long-term team of companions for a fortnightly foray into the lands unknown...

GunnarGreybeard
October 19th, 2015, 20:18
A geek from UK looking for a group for a fortnightly game. Can do mondays to wednesdays, fridays and sundays every two weeks
How early in the day could you start? I am considering running a homebrew D&D 5e game on a weekday morning (US Central time -5/-6). It's still being developed (custom races, classes, backgrounds and bestiary) so it might be a few months off yet.

Crazy Aido
October 20th, 2015, 16:46
Here I am, bumping this thread, looking for other people interested. What kind of licence have you got?

Ruso
October 20th, 2015, 19:15
Here I am, bumping this thread, looking for other people interested. What kind of licence have you got?

I have the 39.99, I would like to learn how to play in FG.

Crazy Aido
October 20th, 2015, 21:31
IS that three people? I think that's three people...

hawkwind
October 21st, 2015, 08:33
I run a UK friendly game on a monday night regularly and occasionally other times. I'm currently running a rolemaster mini campaign for the next few months and there is a space if some one wants to play. The FG rule set takes a lot of the pain out of playing rolemaster. If anyone wants to get to play on Fantasy grounds quickly i suggest visiting the pathfinder society forum , reading the stickies about how to make and register a legal character and then just joining in. There are games at all time zones and every ones very helpful and friendly

Triprunner
October 25th, 2015, 06:41
Bump

Triprunner
October 29th, 2015, 13:42
...and bump