PDA

View Full Version : PC Actions not showing up as links in the CT

Fenris4024
October 15th, 2015, 20:59
Hey guys, here's hoping I can get some help on this issue....
I was just fooling around with a GM/ Local host client to see what all PC's COULD see that's different from what the DM sees, and after a bit, started playing with the CT (only messed with it in just the DM client previously).

I imported a test PC I made, loaded it into the CT, dropped a few gobs in there from the MM, and I can't see the PC's actions for combat, though I can see the goblin's just fine. Any ideas?
(Using 5e, Live version)

Zacchaeus
October 15th, 2015, 21:16
You can't see the PC's actions in the Combat Tracker. You use the Character sheet for that.

The PC's actions used to show in the CT many iterations ago but it was removed.

Trenloe
October 15th, 2015, 22:28
You can't see the PC's actions in the Combat Tracker. You use the Character sheet for that.
Correct.

The PC's actions used to show in the CT many iterations ago but it was removed.
To clarify. The PC actions never appeared in the CT. For a while the actions section was available for PCs, but was always blank (by design). It was removed to reduce confusion and the expectation that PC actions should be in the CT.

Fenris4024
October 15th, 2015, 22:50
Oh... well... don't I sound silly now? I think I saw it in Xorn's videos and though HOLY CRAP THIS IS SOOOO COOL! But I suppose I can live without it. I still really do prefer FG over R20... way less issues for me. Plus, its bough and paid for now! Now if only I can get the rest of my group on board so I can drop the R20 sub fee..... Just waiting on one last guy really.

Thanks for the responses guys, I thought I'd managed to break something somehow!

damned
October 16th, 2015, 11:23
The PC actions aren't displayed because PCs can have SOOOO many actions and the characters usually only have one character sheet to juggle whilst the GM.... well she has to juggle all the others so a lot f that can be done from the CT to make GMs life easier.

If you are the GM.... just tell them where the next game is. They will come...