PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder rules mod?

kuthulu
October 14th, 2015, 15:50
I may be missing it but is there a module that contains the PFRPG rules? For example, Cover, Concealment, Attacks of Opp, etc. I see the PFRPG Basic Rules module but I don't see anything in there about game rules.

Trenloe
October 14th, 2015, 15:59
There's no specific games rules library, this is all pretty much freely available here: https://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/ so no one has felt the need to do all the work to create a rules module.

kuthulu
October 14th, 2015, 16:39
Thx Trenloe.

Nickademus
October 14th, 2015, 19:43
Isn't there a PF Basic Rules mod? Or does that not cover the chapter on combat?

darrenan
October 14th, 2015, 21:14
That one just has reference info such as skills, feats, weapons, armor, equipment, etc. Not rules per se.

kuthulu
October 25th, 2015, 03:46
Well, I'm going to give it a shot. I've started to create a module with some of the rules from d20pfsrd. I wanted to get my feet wet and this seemed fairly easy. I'm doing it manually so it will take some time but this is what I have so far. I'm still working on the COMBAT section. This is my first time working with XML so feel free to point out any serious flaws.

Thx Ken L for the advice.

27Oct2015 - I've completed the COMBAT Section of the rules.

Ken L
October 25th, 2015, 14:54
Looks great for a quick reference. Your intent is to drag in linkable rules right?

Like if a play has a question about grappling conditions, you'd drag-drop the relevant rule right?

kuthulu
October 25th, 2015, 16:33
That's the hope. Then once the rule is linked the party can commence to argue about it. :)

kuthulu
October 28th, 2015, 04:40
I've finished with the Combat & Condition rules. I'll update this as I get more of the PF rules added. This was all done by hand so please let me know if you see any errors.

kuthulu
November 3rd, 2015, 20:08
I've created a separate thread for the mod. I'll keep the latest version of this mod in that thread if anyone is interested. FYI

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?26669-PFRPG-Additional-Rules-mod&p=237496#post237496