PDA

View Full Version : Plans for future DL:R modules for FG?

Monkeywithtacos
October 13th, 2015, 19:29
Does anyone know if there are any plans to do Fantasy Grounds modules/extensions for any of the other Deadlands: Reloaded plot point campaigns?

I know that "The Flood" is available but what about "Last Sons" or "Stone and Hard Place" ?

~MwT

Monkeywithtacos
October 14th, 2015, 01:17
Part of the reason I ask is that there are several new player class/archetype features added into the setting via those "Plot Point Campaign" books that would be awesome to have available within the software, and while some things could likely be done very simple in game as far as the skills, edges and feats and new items go others are not such easy changes.

In particular, the Arcane Background: Hexslinger edge and the abilities that go along with it are a bit more in depth. Perhaps someone would consider building an extension?

Just some food for thought?

Thanks

~MwT

damned
October 14th, 2015, 05:03
If enough people express an interest in a setting/resource then a community dev may take it up...

Monkeywithtacos
October 14th, 2015, 18:46
If enough people express an interest in a setting/resource then a community dev may take it up...

This would be awesome, but I'm not sure how much community interest we have in Deadlands: Reloaded at the moment....

Sadly it doesn't seem like a whole lot, but I hope I am mistaken =/

~MwT