PDA

View Full Version : LFP for two Parties GMT+3 (soon to be GMT+2)

Madnick
October 13th, 2015, 13:35
FG License: I got a Full licence so players don't need to buy anything.
Game System: Dungeon and Dragons 5th Edition

Time Zone: GMT + 3 ( Soon to be GMT+2)
Day of week and time: One player for Saturday 17:00-22:00 ( need one healer for an already established group) / Four more players for a new group that will be playing every Tuesday 17:00-22:00.

Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: This is a long term Campaign on a living home brew setting. There are already multiple groups that are playing and more will come until the end of the year. Players will interact with other players and leave their mark on the world for everyone to see.

Text or Voice: Mix of both ok
Voice software used: Skype, open to alternatives.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60% Roleplay 40% Combat
Number of Players in game & needed: For the Saturday group I got already four players but in lack of healing I need to recruit one more, for the Tuesday group I have no player and I need 4 ( healer will be highly welcome here too!!!) .
Character starting level & equipment: First level start, in a low magic world.
Character restrictions: PhB races and classes. Feats allowed after communication with me, and standard array of stats from PhB.

Details of your scenario: Darkness has fallen on the lands, death, suffering and dark mutations have punished the people of the world for 100 years, fear of the unknown has conquered the hearts even of the most brave warriors, but this is about to change, knowledge is power they say. But what happens when knowledge falls on the hands of the wrong people? You will start at a small island that is being governed by a Theocratic Order that ensures that no one enters or leaves the Island with out their permission( that will ensure that you will enter the world with a tabula rasa mentality, learn about the world as you delve deeper into it.) . Knowledge is dictated by High Anguisher Tobias leader of Cult of the Remorse , islanders know only what they are told. It will be up to the players to make the choices. Become independent and start learning about the past? Be a fanatic and recruit more followers? Rebel and destroy the false gods? Escape the island? Anything in between?

New players are welcome, rules lawyers and power gamers will not enjoy this game. I need people that can create deep backgrounds for their characters and try to deal with all the difficulties the setting will throw at them while cooperating with their fellow adventurers. Evolution of the characters and chance to influence the rest of the people on the world is highly needed.

Link to Game calendar : I will update with the link soon.

Colfen
October 13th, 2015, 16:33
I'd like to fill in the healer spot for your Saturday group.

"Details of the scenario:" the same for the Saturday group? I'd need to know if you like in depth characters.

Madnick
October 13th, 2015, 16:41
Hey Colfen, i am interested ONLY in depth characters, there is a forum for the world that the people are sharing informations and stories, my main goal is to find people that they want to invest time in the making of their characters. Given that the setting is a living one, the depth of the character may change many aspects of the world and it will provide me with many ideas for quests and hooks for future story lines.

Both groups have the same Intro for the world. Their decisions will make the difference in the end.

If still interested PM me you Skype name to talk a bit more about the game.

Thanks.

MacRoye
October 13th, 2015, 16:46
Hello I~m Jack and I would like to apply for the Tuesday spot, I would like to fill the role of a fighter I have a somewhat fighter character fleshed out based on the 5 edition his back story while not a sob story is quite a story. I do have skype I can get team speak if that is what we will use I will be available at those times. I have no love for power gaming and I do not know the rules (I am a new player) so as far as I know the rules are what you say they are. If you are willing to take me on as a member and have the patience to teach me I can promise I will do my best to learn the rules while crafting a story with the others. thank you for listing to me and I hope you will accept me into your ranks. ~Jack

Madnick
October 13th, 2015, 16:50
Welcome aboard Jack, send me you Skype name in a PM and we can talk more about the details of the game!

Colfen
October 13th, 2015, 19:09
I worded that incorrectly. I meant "since you want in depth..."

In any case, I must retract my bid. Another game I had signed up for and hadn't heard from, has now given me a spot. Thanks for posting Madnick. Your game sounds like it will be pretty awesome and I hope you find plenty of good players.

GenSmicer
October 13th, 2015, 19:11
Meh it's a bit annoing this game starts like 2 hours to early really on saturday :'(

Well for me then :p

Madnick
October 13th, 2015, 19:11
Thanks man,
Enjoy your game!

Madnick
October 16th, 2015, 09:11
Two more slots for the Tuesdays group are still open. Anyone interested?

Vinasis
October 16th, 2015, 14:02
Hi there I'm interested in the Tuesday slot. Names Vin, not new to role playing. I'd like to join and take great detail into developing a proper character and contributing to the storyline.. what would be the next steps? I do have skype and FG..

Madnick
October 16th, 2015, 15:13
Thanks Vinasis for the interest, send me you Skype name in a PM and i will add you to talk about the game as soon as possible.

Vladlock
October 17th, 2015, 13:57
I would like to aply for the Tuesday slot. Been out of the game for a while but I have been getting back into it. Also I play a really good rogue.