View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LFG Sat Night EST (UTC -5), any game

Mixylplyx
October 11th, 2015, 03:26
FG License: Single Game license (not Ultimate) + PHB
Time Zone: EST/EDT (UTC -5)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Most Saturday nights, 8:30-9 till whenever
Term: short or long, would like to try short one first
Voice: TeamSpeak, G+ Hangouts, Skype, or whatever you want

Game System preferred: Haven't met one I didn't like.
Game System Experience: from a long time ago, D&D, Gamma World, Traveller, Space Opera, Bushido, Champions, Villains and Vigilantes
Fantasy Grounds Experience: new, only played one game

Character Type preferred: any will do, probably like front-line meat shield the least, have played a lot of healer types
About Me: Mid-40s w/ family, wanting to get back into pen and paper RPGs. I've played a LOT of RPGs and MMOs on computer, but miss the old days (30 years ago) when I played Pen and Paper. Found VTTs recently, and FG seems the closest to the old ways. FG is hard to find a quick pick-up game though, so I'd like to get into a regular group. Will take it seriously. I'm not interested in sabotaging or being silly during games. I hate players that aren't serious and GM's that aren't prepped. Saturday nights are almost always open.

damned
October 11th, 2015, 08:33
Mixylplyx!!!!
Welcome and come and check out https://www.fg-con.com/events for FG Con 7! running next weekend. A half dozen 5e games and around 50 games all up - all sorts of shapes and flavours for you to whet your appetite! You must register in advance - some and try it out and meet other gamers which will help you find more gaming opportunities.