PDA

View Full Version : Rippers Resurrected

Doswelk
October 10th, 2015, 16:41
I am sure all you loyal Savage out there already know this, but the Rippers Kickstarter is currently running..

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/545820095/savage-worlds-rippers-resurrected-rpg

I'll be converting it as soon as I get the PDFs.

Trenloe
October 10th, 2015, 17:54
I'll be converting it as soon as I get the PDFs.
Awesome!

Doswelk
November 1st, 2015, 15:41
Started the graphics...

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?26641-Rippers-Resurrected&p=237176&viewfull=1#post237176

Doswelk
May 8th, 2016, 09:43
Finally got this "finished", unless we find more problems...

Skellan
May 8th, 2016, 10:05
excellent! Well done

Hendell
May 9th, 2016, 22:56
Good news, any idea when it will be released?

ddavison
May 10th, 2016, 05:09
It is in the review process currently. Doswelk does good work, so we don't expect too many back and forth exchanges.

Doswelk
May 14th, 2016, 20:07
I have just spotted it for sale on the store!

Now I need to finish Frightful Expeditions

Trenloe
September 20th, 2016, 05:31
Firstly, I really love the work done on the Ripper Resurrected conversation.

But, as is expected with such a big conversion, some of the info hasn't come across 100% accurately.

Here's some things I've seen in the Players Guide:

New Edges - > Social Edges. 3rd entry in the list (Faction Defender) has a blank bullet point.
Equipment -> Weapon table. Sword has damage of Str+d8+2, it should be Str+d8.

Those are the two pretty minor ones that I noticed when quickly putting a character together.

Moon Wizard
September 20th, 2016, 06:47
I'm working on updating those modules as part of v3.2.0, so I can grab these if you tell me what they should be. I can't seem to track down the PDF internally right now, but I can ask Doug tomorrow.

Thanks,
JPG

Trenloe
September 20th, 2016, 07:01
I'm working on updating those modules as part of v3.2.0, so I can grab these if you tell me what they should be. I can't seem to track down the PDF internally right now, but I can ask Doug tomorrow.

Thanks,
JPG
The two items listed above are pretty much self-explanatory - the Sword should be Str+d8, not Str+d8+2. The blank name for the Faction Defender is in the New Edges -> Social Edges bullet list - i.e. the name in the bullet list is blank, clicking on the blank bullet opens the Faction Defender entry (correct), it's just the blank name in the list which is the issue.

Doswelk
September 20th, 2016, 21:04
Thanks,
JPG
You'll have to ping me back a 3.2 version of the modules, I am afraid I do not understand what we need to change to make them compatible :S

Moon Wizard
September 20th, 2016, 22:54
E-mail sent. ;)

JPG