PDA

View Full Version : Delete Race and Background

rjhodgefamily
October 9th, 2015, 21:58
Ok this seems really simple but for the life of me I can't figure out how to do it. So in the character sheet if you add a race or background how do you delete/change it if you change your mind?

Thanks,
Richard

midas
October 9th, 2015, 22:43
Just drag a new one over. The new race/background will replace the old value on the sheet, however it will not remove auto-calculated values (stat increases, abilities, etc) so you're typically better off just deleting the sheet and making a new one.

rjhodgefamily
October 9th, 2015, 23:30
Ok that is what I was afraid of. No worries just something to keep in mind as I have players make their characters.

Thanks
Richard

kylania
October 10th, 2015, 01:31
Yeah, the character sheet is additive only, so you can't really rollback changes and starting over is best.

Blackwolf
October 14th, 2015, 04:59
I prefer to have my players do stats backgrounds class and race last. It just seems to work out better. that way.

lambchopsil
October 14th, 2015, 06:24
I would actually do race before class. It's because races will usually add to bonuses to some of the stats, which especially makes a difference for constitution and correctly calculating your total HP (which gets calculated when you add the class)