PDA

View Full Version : Lfg- 5th ed. D&d

DMHERETIC
October 9th, 2015, 01:26
Hello Everyone,
New here and looking for a group have checked the boards and cant seem to find one. Hope someone can help- thanks in advance:

FG License: ULTIMATE LICENSE
Time Zone: Eastern Time(NJ)

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekdays 7-10 or 11(MON-THURS)(FRI & SAT: Will require "prior clearance"):SUNDAY=anytime.

Term: I would like to find a long term group that plays D&D 5e regularly. Im new to FG but not 5th Ed.

Voice: I’m willing to use whatever voice client the DM wishes us to use.

Experience: I started with OD&D,then AD&D 1st & 2nd ed.,3.5,4th,5th(since playtest)

Fantasy Grounds Experience: New- I have played 1 session with a buddy who was testing dm'ing.

Character Type Preferred: I can play any class the group may need.

About me: I am 42 yrs old-been roleplaying since the age of 10- and im sure there will be a PHB,DMG, & MM in my coffin

damned
October 9th, 2015, 03:22
Welcome DMHERETIC! You sound a similar age to many of the folk around here.
Id suggest that you watch a couple of videos and that you sign up for one or two 5e games at https://www.fg-con.com/events there are Adventurers League games which have some restrictions and requirements plus there are some other 5e sessions running.

You will get a great intro to Fantasy Grounds and 5e and importantly you will meet other players and GMs which will help you find more games and maybe even a long term game.

Its completely free to play but you must register and book and for AL you need to get your character to the GM ahead of game time or check if there are pre-gens available.

Dont be shy either - there are plenty of other really great games being run by other great GMs.

Mphillips51501
October 10th, 2015, 20:57
If you are still looking I would like to play. Or anyone on this forum that is looking for a group to play please check my forum post