PDA

View Full Version : LFG 5E 1 Player Thurs Nights 7:00 PM CST or later US Time Zone

Reosoul
October 6th, 2015, 07:46
FG License: Ultimate License, I usually DM, but would like a chance to play.
Time Zone: Central Time, USA.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Only Thursdays and only at Night sadly. But generally anytime after 7pm CST will be good for me to show up reliably.
Term: Prefer long-term, but understand chemistry/schedules are difficult. I'm fine with modules as well!
Voice: I have access to most VOIPs and can voice chat without issue.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E, though I can be persuaded to 4E.
Game System Experience: Pathfinder, D&D 4E, D&D 5E.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Haven't been in player perspective yet, but having been a GM for a couple months know, I feel I have a good grip on the program, up to the point of placing status effects, etc, as well.

Character Type Preferred: I tend to play 'Lawful Good' characters that tend to be more quiet and don't serve as party leadership, but still express opinions and tries to vote on actions democratically. Tend to play very cooperatively.
About me: I tend to take my game time pretty seriously and really DO NOT like having my time wasted, and by that standard will always be very clear on my expectations and generally transparent about my scheduling. Having DM'd a lot myself, I also understand the hardwork and sometimes thankless task it is to DM, and intend to give 110% when joining a game as a random internet guy. I don't apply myself to 'whimsy' very much, and do prefer more serious games, but I like to joke as much as anyone else, as it's a hard thing to avoid in D&D, given the sometimes ridiculous circumstances.

I look forward to gaming with you!

baker7378
October 6th, 2015, 19:17
I am interested in joining a group... with that being said I am versatile and will play whatever the group requires... let me know if you have space in your game... I am always ready to play and your schedule works great for me.

Reosoul
October 7th, 2015, 05:51
I am interested in joining a group... with that being said I am versatile and will play whatever the group requires... let me know if you have space in your game... I am always ready to play and your schedule works great for me.

I'm actually looking for a group to join, not for someone to join the group I'm DMing, as we're currently at a nice spot for amount of players. But I'll keep it in mind, thanks.

Reosoul
October 9th, 2015, 04:51
Bump.

Reosoul
October 27th, 2015, 23:32
Bumping again. Looking for a group!

Ruso
October 27th, 2015, 23:56
It is 3 of us looking for a group... If anything comes up, let's talk to each other, so we can be in the group? ;)

Reosoul
October 28th, 2015, 00:05
Just have to find a loving, caring DM who likes long walks through the dungeon now.

Ruso
October 28th, 2015, 00:12
Just have to find a loving, caring DM who likes long walks through the dungeon now.

Anybody interested??? :)