PDA

View Full Version : Looking For a Group EST 7-8 Wed or Thur Ash'mans Return

Meglo
October 5th, 2015, 16:23
Gamemaster Meglo (Time Zone: NZDT)
Number of players 4-5

Ash'man Return A dark evil is rumored to have returned is it true, Splinterash city is in trouble trade ships have stopped flowing and those who were sent to find out why have been killed or just never returned.

Genre Fantasy D&D
Ruleset / Setting D&D 5E / Home Brew... Voice based TS3
Starting level 1 any class from the PHB (more info on Game Calendar)
Game Time. I am looking at 7-8 pm EST on wed or thurs for aprox 2 hrs. However if enough voted for another day of the week I would be open to that.

This is my first FG campaign (however I am an old time DM from when D&D was first out) so looking for a patient group of players who want to have a fun and enjoyable experience of RP and hack n slash. I reward good role play have an easy going attitude so come on and have some fun. This Campaign will be a long camp if all goes well so be ready to impact a world with a lot of twists and turns.

The game is up in the Game Calendar so feel free to join up I have an Ultimate license so free play players welcome

As I have mentioned I prefer a smaller group of 4- 5 players, especially for this first time to keep things manageable so if more wanted to play I would look at running a 2nd on a different night.

Naughtydread
October 7th, 2015, 02:51
Has the group confirmed a day yet?

Wazoodust
October 7th, 2015, 05:48
If it's on a Wednesday, I would like to play. Hopefully the Asha'man is a good clue

Meglo
October 11th, 2015, 22:38
This group is now full and we are not accepting players

Ruso
October 18th, 2015, 23:26
Hello there, I am available any day after 20:00 EST. Please let me know if I fit to your group, and I should say that I'm new to FG, but not to D&D 5e. Thank you.