PDA

View Full Version : DDEX2-12 - Dark Rites at Fort Dalton - Tuesday October 12th - 1am to 4am GMT +1

Eric Vanstraaten
October 4th, 2015, 23:10
I know season 3 will begin and s2 scenarios won't be as appealing, but I thought I could try anyway . The worry for me is I do not have the ultimate license, so I don't know if I'll attract enough players . First shot at, so don't hammer me too hard, please *chuckles*

" Fort Dalton along the River Lis was long ago destroyed. Now rumors tell of foul cults practicing their dark rites within the
fort’s ruins. Are the rumors of elemental cults true or are the rumors a cover for some other sinister plot? "

Adventure Code: DDEX02-12
Adventure Title: Dark Rites at Fort Dalton
Adventure Levels: 1-4
Game Date: Tue 10/13/2015
Game Time: 01:00AM (Not DMing at the timeframe my location would dictate because of IRL constraints)
GM Timezone: GMT +1

DM Software: Fantasy Grounds Standard License (you still have to get a standard license, I don't know if I'll be able to get the ultimate in meantime)
Streaming Information: www.twitch.tv/ezphil
GM Notes: Email your character data or ask for any question here : [email protected] . I'll start to open the game 1 or 2 hours before for testings . I'm not very familiar with the program, so it might be a bit slow .
Voice Server: I usually Google Hangouts because I don't know how to use TeamSpeak properly . The issue is for people not having a Gmail address, they'll need to create a bogus one only in case of .

Sign-ups for the game can be done by PM, in this topic or at my email . I'll use the calendar later if my time may allow for a second DMing offer in this section .

damned
October 5th, 2015, 04:37
Welcome Eric Vanstraaten!

Eric Vanstraaten
October 5th, 2015, 18:07
Well, thanks ! Currently, I don't know how to start in this forum, because I'm normally a roll20 user, but I've been advised to ask here if I want do DM DnD5 games, because I would maybe get more replies than in the Europe's Adventurers League . Given I don't have all the packages to make others players apply with no expenses, I don't expect to be able to mount a group, but if I can, 'd be great ! I hope I will make things proper next time .

My pseudo comes from Baldur's Gate II, as the NPC is a paladin, and the class being part of my favourite ones