PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

LupaShiva
October 3rd, 2015, 18:39
Hello everyone

Discoverd FG about 3 weeks ago and its awesome, already have the ultimate license, and also created some modules, but i feel that i should introduce myself first before posting more times in the forum, because it looks an awesome community, my personal adventure in the RPGs started when i was 12 playing tabletop HEROQUEST, such good memories, then saw my brother playing Ravenloft 2nd edition, and said to myseld "gotta try this", so played Ravenloft 2nd edition with about 16 years old, and then it was non stop, played greyhawk, ravenloft, dark sun, forgotten realms, mystara, red steel, and in various editions, started in 2nd to 4rd DD editions, and also DMed Ravenloft and planescape, also played other type of RPGs, Vampire masquerade and dark ages, werewolf, aquelarre, cyberpunk and also DMed Alternity, and i think im forgotting something but nevermind... right now im 33 and still play pen and papper RPGs, but a lot less.
Right now im exploring FG and using it as a tool to create modules, but when i get used to it and practised a LOT, im thinking in DM something, but problably in Portuguese or Spanish, languages i feel confortable talking and writing, thank you all and sorry for the long post =)

Zacchaeus
October 3rd, 2015, 20:10
Welcome Lupa, to FG and to the forums.

Moon Wizard
October 3rd, 2015, 21:28
Welcome to the community!
JPG