PDA

View Full Version : Click sticking in previous location? [Resolved]

BlindManJoe
October 1st, 2015, 17:29
I will click somewhere in the interface... Either the main launch page for fantasy grounds or on a character sheet and it is constantly treating my clicks as being at a previous location. This is making it literally impossible to do even simple task like navigate the tabs of a sheet.

At first I thought this issue was caused by having installed the steam version after already having the standalone client installed. This was not the case as uninstalling the steam version did nothing.
Next I tried uninstalling all of fantasy grounds (which took two attempts for some reason) then reinstalling it. That along with a restart seems to have resolved the issue for now.

Any idea what caused this?

Nickademus
October 1st, 2015, 23:10
The title says Resolved. Care to share what the problem/solution was so that others may benefit if they find themselves in the same spot?

BlindManJoe
October 1st, 2015, 23:25
It was within the message. I had to reinstall fantasy grounds entirely unfortunately. It didn't appear to be due to a module or similar addition as re-adding them there have been no issues.

So I have no idea what caused the issue but the only solution I came to was a complete uninstall & restart for a fresh install.

The only thing I have not done is re-install the steam version.

damned
October 2nd, 2015, 05:58
I believe there have been several times that (Mac users in particular) users who installed the demo from Steam and then installed a paid version had issues. Uninstalling the demo version from steam did fix those too.