PDA

View Full Version : The Black Tower D&D 5E/Tuesday October 6th 7:30 PM Eastern/Recruiting for Campaign

Morgentaler
September 30th, 2015, 17:11
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: US EAST
Day of week and time: Tuesday's 7:30PM to 10:30PM
If new game, planned start date: Tuesday October 6th
Planned Frequency: Weekly Long term campaign once I find the right group of people.
Term: Short It's a one shot

Text or Voice: Voice for all the things..Roleplaying after all
Voice software used: Teamspeak
Roleplay & Combat mix: It's all roleplay..even combat doesn't have to be a chess match..how do your actions look? Your spells do you have a battle cry? I want to hear it. And your enemy's will be as well..unless they are skeletons..I recall them not being able to talk..
Number of Players in game & needed: 5
Character starting level & equipment: Pre Gens
Character restrictions: Pre Gen's for this one.

What I'm looking for in Players: Roleplay! As a player (DM's are players as well) I am looking for people wanting to share and participate in the story telling. As I don't railroad even with my one shots..you guys go a different way than the scripted adventure..well alright then let's go there

Want to split the party? Find another game... I fully get character conflict different goals some tension between 2 characters or more is quite interesting and entertaining. But find a way to disagree while agreeing with the main goal. So your character is greedy and thinks pillaging the tomb is a good idea..while the rest of party thinks it wiser to leave it alone. Don't go against the grain..tell the party that since they are forgoing the possible treasures you want more of the next one.

Loot... other than the above exception loot should be shared equally. Having more than the other members wont help you at all. Seriously!

A will to be part of something more. Forums..RP between forums to keep the itch between sessions, and to possibly move things forward outside the limited time we have to play.

What I can offer to you the player: A interesting story, challenging combat, a non railroad custom scenario for you the players.
For example of my current campaigns visit https://morgentalerdm.com

Interested in applying? PM me, or email [email protected]
As direct applications to the calendar page will be ignored. As well as the hi i want to join? Why should I take you over the next guy or girl?

Link to Gamecalendar page:https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1638