PDA

View Full Version : Problems with activation

SwedishElk
September 30th, 2015, 14:30
I purchased through Steam, FG Standard, D&D 5:e Complete Character & Monster manual. So I used that code. Then I saw that I had a code back from 2009 here. But that's no problem. I bought the D&D Harried in Hillsfar here, but it won't link it to my Steam activated code. So I tried the one I had from 2009, and it downloads all DLC's from Steam but still not the D&D Harried in Hillsfar.

damned
September 30th, 2015, 14:58
Heya SwedishElk!
Send an email to [email protected] with all the details and they will merge the accounts for you.

Nylanfs
September 30th, 2015, 17:02
Have you entered your forum user name and password? Also you should be able to get a refund from Steam for your new license, and then activate your old key in Steam.

ddavison
September 30th, 2015, 20:00
Harried in Hillsfar and any other purchases from our site will require you to launch FG, go to Settings and enter your forum username. Then hit the small Update button next to it and re-enter your username and password. It should retrieve all your purchases. Close Settings and click on Check for Updates from the launch screen and it should pick up any purchases from our store *and* from Steam and install them for you.

SwedishElk
October 1st, 2015, 00:56
Have you entered your forum user name and password? Also you should be able to get a refund from Steam for your new license, and then activate your old key in Steam.

Yes, I have entered it several times. Same thing. Good point, will try and do that. But I bought it with the DLC's as well. But that's no problem, I just want to be able to merge it all.

Harried in Hillsfar and any other purchases from our site will require you to launch FG, go to Settings and enter your forum username. Then hit the small Update button next to it and re-enter your username and password. It should retrieve all your purchases. Close Settings and click on Check for Updates from the launch screen and it should pick up any purchases from our store *and* from Steam and install them for you.

Done, done and done, still the same. I tried different codes, it downloads it, but it's not active.

SwedishElk
October 1st, 2015, 00:57
Heya SwedishElk!
Send an email to [email protected] with all the details and they will merge the accounts for you.

Done that I hope they get back with an answer. :)

damned
October 1st, 2015, 04:04
If it downloads have you gone into Library -> Modules -> and Activated the Module?
Then it will appear in new tabs in Story, Images etc...