PDA

View Full Version : New website - please visit and register!

msd
January 18th, 2005, 23:47
OK...I finally got off my rear end and created a web site to store all the stuff that I am always asking other people to store (thanks again to the people here who have been generous with their web space :D).

Basically, I created (errr...installed) a forum-based site that is going to be dedicated to online gaming and online gaming resources.

The focus is really on three things:

- Finding online games
- Finding online game resources including mods and campaigns, maps and image files, etc.
- Campaign journals or story hours so that others can "participate" in your experiences

I know that some of this is/will be a duplicate of this site, but hey...I think that the more fan sites there are out there spreading the word about FG, the better.

So, with that long introduction and with yet another round of thanks to Elric for hosting my Burning Plague image files, I now have the pleasure of directing you to my own space on the web where you can get the very same. Get 'em here:

https://www.adventuresomedreams.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6

At this point, there is tons of space and forums just waiting for you, your DM, or your players to organize your game, keep your campaign journal, etc.!

Come on by!

Bagpuss2
January 18th, 2005, 23:57
The site doesn't seem to be working for me at the moment.

msd
January 19th, 2005, 00:04
Yeah...sorry about that. I was monkeying with something and hadn't realized that I hadn't switched it back on.

It should be ok now...