PDA

View Full Version : Where's My License Keys?

Drakton
September 26th, 2015, 19:40
I purchased a GM and a few Player licenses many years ago (2005-ish I think). I finally got this old account logged back in. In the Store, my Order History shows empty. How can I get my license keys back?

Thanks for your help.

ddavison
September 26th, 2015, 20:22
If you bought them in 2005, they were probably purchased on DriveThruRPG or RPGNow. I don't recall when they started getting sold here. You can also send an email to us at [email protected] with possible email addresses you used for the purchase.

Drakton
September 26th, 2015, 20:49
If you bought them in 2005, they were probably purchased on DriveThruRPG or RPGNow. I don't recall when they started getting sold here. You can also send an email to us at [email protected] with possible email addresses you used for the purchase.

Yes, thank you! I do see my purchases on DriveThruRPG. However, it doesn't show my actual keys anywhere; only that I own the products and gives the option to download the installer. I'm emailing the support address now to see if they can help me. Thanks for your prompt reply!!

Drakton
September 26th, 2015, 21:09

Yes, thank you so much! I had purchased them on DriveThruRPG. My account there only show that I had purchased them, and provides a download link to the installer. It does not show my keys, so I'll email the support address you provided.

Thanks for the prompt reply and all your help!!

Nylanfs
September 27th, 2015, 01:09
You also might have purchased it at GenCon when they were giving out labels with your key on it.

ddavison
October 3rd, 2015, 07:23
Yes, thank you so much! I had purchased them on DriveThruRPG. My account there only show that I had purchased them, and provides a download link to the installer. It does not show my keys, so I'll email the support address you provided.

Thanks for the prompt reply and all your help!!

I am traveling at the moment and may have missed it; however, I didn't see the support email with additional info. We can look it up by the email addresses and/or the date and order id from DTRPG. I don't recall where DTRPG stores the key information that it hands out, but I do believe it is buried somewhere in your Order History there as well. Regardless, we'd be happy to help track it down on our end.

I may not be able to reply again until later tomorrow evening (or later tonight now that I look at the time)

Mellock
October 3rd, 2015, 17:51
I had to dig deep into mails from 2007, but if it helps, drivehtrurpg emailed me the following when I got a license there:

Your Registration Code for Fantasy+Grounds+-+Full+License is:

XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

Enjoy!
https://www.RPGNow.com

Perhaps a search trough mail for that text yields results? The subject for the email was "RPGNow.com - Registration Code"