PDA

View Full Version : Europe: Thinking of running a game.

Bagpuss2
January 17th, 2005, 22:23
I'm thinking of running a game for folks in the European time zone, it will probably be lateish Friday night. That's 21:30 or 22:00 hours GMT.

Its more of a taster to see how the engine goes, as it will be my first time running a game online, but it will probably be the Burning Plague or Wreck Ashore a 1st level D&D D20 game.

Could folks interested sign up below. Also post intended characters.

Durak
January 17th, 2005, 23:49
Durak Blackaxe - Dwarven Fighter - Weaponsmith

Be nice to play a game.

Bagpuss2
January 18th, 2005, 10:40
if folks want to send me an image of their character that they would like as a token or character protrait that would help. I can be emailed at unit7 (at) hotmail.com

Visigodo
January 18th, 2005, 16:57
Easy Part:
Lathus Hander - a human Male Cleric
Domains: Heal and Sun.

Hard Part:
I need to create it first. :roll:

Durak
January 18th, 2005, 20:18
Bagpuss sent you my characters new picture. Same as on my name tag.

richvalle
January 18th, 2005, 20:36
Easy Part:
Lathus Hander - a human Male Cleric
Domains: Heal and Sun.

Hard Part:
I need to create it first. :roll:

I'll try to whip one up tonight for you.

rv

richvalle
January 19th, 2005, 03:17
I have a character for you but you don't have an email listed in your profile for me to send it too.

Send me an email at [email protected] or, you can try to get it to work off here:

www.wideopenwest.com/~rvalle/cleric.xml

Its a copy of the file but I think you'll have to cut and paste it into a file in your characters directory.

BTW, I rolled 4d6 dropping the lowest one for the stats. I was going to do it a couple of times and keep the best but the first set turned out pretty well. I started him out with max gp's for a cleric at first level. I made him pretty martial as you can see by his feats and weapon. Hope you like him.

rv

Ok... try this. Go to www.wideopenwest.com/~rvalle/ and look for the cleric link. Right click on it and then save it to your character directory.

rv

Bagpuss2
January 19th, 2005, 09:07
Strange doesn't seem to work, if you just put the file in the folder, but it does if you copy and paste the content.

Sorry I should have said I'll be using point buy for the attributes with 30 pts, to spend. That unfortunately puts you about 10pts over. Maximum hits points at first level, and maximum gold.

All equipment in the Player's handbook is available, if characters want equipment from other sources let me know and it most likely will be okay so long as the other source isn't Ultramodern Firearms and its a LAW rocket you are after. :D

If anyone doesn't know point buy values, or has any other questions email me at [email protected]

Durak
January 19th, 2005, 10:04
Theres a 30 point one as well?

Okay can do. My Durak had the 32 point one. I'll just redesign him.

Bagpuss2
January 19th, 2005, 10:21
You can pick any number for point buy you like, I believe the default in the DMG is something like 25pts, for example the RPGA's new Eberron Living campaign uses that as its point buy. Its not as bad as you think as you can still get a total of +6 in bonuses.

I think 28pts is a similar average to 4d6-Lowest, and what is used in the Living Greyhawk and other campaigns by the RPGA.

30pts is a nice cut above average. Much more than 30 points and characters end up being good at everything.

Visigodo
January 19th, 2005, 15:14
Im at work now, have to try it later. Im going to put my email in my profile for future transactions.

richvalle
January 19th, 2005, 15:32
There seems to be problems when you move files around like this. I had problems with it and it looks like bag's did too. What I see happen is that you put the file in the directory and then when you open it up everything is set back to a 'blank' character. Stats 0, no skills ect.

What I've had to do is then open the 'good' character and copy the text out and then paste it into the bad one and then reopen it up in the software. Seems to work.

Looks like you need to drop the stats down by 10 points. I'll leave it up to you to do unless you say otherwise.

Have fun!

rv

bondetamp
January 19th, 2005, 20:31
If there's still room, I'd like to join the test run.

Jones, halfling rogue.

One caveat, though. I don't actually own the program atm. My payday is tomorrow, so I'll download the package then. :)

Visigodo
January 19th, 2005, 20:40
richvalle thanks for the Cleric. :)

But i dont understand the concept of the 30 points? Do you mean with my Ability scores at 10 i can spare more 30 points on them. Sorry my ignorance.

(Edited:)Well it seems i found de answer on page 169 of Dungeon Master Guide. :wink:

Durak
January 19th, 2005, 20:50
all stats start at 8

to get

9 costs 1 point
10 = 2
11 = 3
12 = 4
13 = 5
14 = 6
15 = 8
16 = 10
17 = 13
18 = 16

So you work your 30 points round your stats.

Visigodo
January 19th, 2005, 20:57
Yes thats it i understand now, Thanks Durak.

I Just hope i can make it for friday. Its been a damn week at work. :(

Bagpuss2
January 20th, 2005, 17:16
The unique alias for the game will be "rich zone cold bard" but my IP is static so you might be better using that. I'll PM folks my IP rather than putting it on the board.

I'll actually try and have FG running tonight after at about 10pm for a bit so if any folks want to connect with characters that would be okay to test everything going to work for tomorrow.

Bagpuss2
January 21st, 2005, 00:11
Thanks to the folks that turn up to tonights (lastnights?) impromptue practice session it really helped me get to grips with some aspects of the program. I learned a lot and hopefully it will mean friday night will go smoothly.

Visigodo
January 21st, 2005, 11:09
First time i played with the software, was a good test but seems that is much more to learn. Unfortunate i cant make it tonight :( , sorry.

Bagpuss2
January 21st, 2005, 11:18
That's a shame but I'll keep you informed as to when we play next.

Bagpuss2
January 22nd, 2005, 23:48
So for those that want to play what's a good time is a Saturday or Sunday night better than a Friday one?

Durak
January 23rd, 2005, 03:58
At that time?

Friday or saturday

Sundays would have to be early

Bagpuss2
January 23rd, 2005, 22:46
Visigodo when would be a good time for you? You had a problem this friday is that likely to be a regular thing or would Saturday be better?

bondetamp you managed to get the program yet, what day would suit you?

Visigodo
January 24th, 2005, 11:42
I have to say that Saturday is a better day for me beteween a period of time 14pm to 11pm.

My problem with the week days is that im Database programer and many times i need to work at home at night, thats what happened last friday, it was 10:30 when i finish it but then i felt very tired. I just cant stand so many hours in front a computer anymore, i think age is catching me :( .

Bagpuss2
January 24th, 2005, 16:18
14pm is not a time I am familiar with did you mean 2pm to 11pm?

Visigodo
January 24th, 2005, 17:07
LOL. Yes 2pm to 11pm. My system (24 hours:) 14 to 23.

I really would like to play, but i dont want to slow down your campaign and to harm the rest of the group. So what ever you decide its fine for me.

gamersquest
January 24th, 2005, 20:53
Hi there

Would love to join in if possible - however :oops: I have no idea what I'm doing with the software or to be honest do I know very much about D&D - as still very new to it all - but would love to learn .

Will understand if it might be a bit much to tag along at this early stage!!

Good luck

GQ xx

Bagpuss2
January 24th, 2005, 22:19
Will understand if it might be a bit much to tag along at this early stage!!

The early stage is the best time to get involved.

I think we will be sticking with Friday night 9:30 start although I'll try and get online for 9:00pm and we'll start as soon as everyone arrives.

If you want a hand creating a character just come up with a name for him and create a blank character sheet with a portrait selected. And you can connect to me one night this week and I'll talk you through it.

Just pick any night after 9:30 except wednesdays when it will have to be 11:00pm.

All times are in UK time. (Central European time -1)

Bagpuss2
January 30th, 2005, 11:21
Three players now, thanks to Visigodo bringing his cleric along and stopping a total party kill from a particularly luckly dire weasel. We have agreed to move the start time forward, to 8pm to allow for more play time, and still a decent nights sleep.

Visigodo
January 30th, 2005, 12:55
I enjoy the session a lot, i dont think i can make it every friday but i would like to continue with the group, if you agree ofcourse.

A Diary where we could see the group progression could be a good idea, just a thought.

Another thing, i have now a copy of Dundjinni, so if you need a map just ask.

Bagpuss2
January 31st, 2005, 00:14
Another thing, i have now a copy of Dundjinni, so if you need a map just ask.

You're not the only one. :D I bought it myself recently as well.

I'm currently useing https://www.adventuresomedreams.com for information, plus I've create a new ruleset so I can include houserules and setting information.

If you create a folder called "Daves d20" in the rulesets folder and copy the contents of this zip (https://homepage.ntlworld.com/david.maple/FG/Daves%20d20.zip) into it before next session, it will save time connecting as you won't need to download then.

If anyone is thinking of joining then also download and install that ruleset. Then you can create a character locally before the session. See earlier in this thread for the character creation rules.

Bagpuss2
February 2nd, 2005, 22:42
Just a reminder about the zip mentioned above it will save time if you download and install the ruleset it before connecting.

Bagpuss2
February 5th, 2005, 22:02
Durak and msd, your characters have both reached second level if you want to advance in the same class just PM or message me the changes you want to your character for next session, and we'll roll the hitpoint at the begining of the next game.

tarrasque
February 11th, 2005, 09:58
hi there

are you still looking for players ?

i am UK based...played D&D 1978-1999..just got into the 3.5 edition since xmas

Chris

Bagpuss2
February 11th, 2005, 12:13
Yes we just lost a player, so we have a slot free we play at 8pm (GMT) Friday nights. You need to download this ruleset (https://homepage.ntlworld.com/david.maple/FG/Daves%20d20.zip) if you want to create a character for tonights game.

msd
February 11th, 2005, 13:25
...we play at 8pm (GMT) Friday nights...

See you then guys. Bagpuss, I don't know exactly when you are going to be on, but I might join a little early so I can send you the level updates for my character.

Also, can you resend me your IP?

Thanks,
Matt

Jaraak
February 11th, 2005, 16:56
I just recently bought a copy of the software and am eager to join a game, especially this one. I'm willing to play any class that the party requires (and would prefer to) as I enjoy a bit of diversity. So, I'll make my character depending on what other members of the party are; there's no point having two clerics/rogues etc..

I'll be around for the next few hours, I hope I catch a reply on either here or my contacts:

Yahoo: [email protected]
Email/MSN: [email protected]

Visigodo
February 21st, 2005, 22:18
Hi BagPuss2. How is the campaign going. What appened to Durak? I dont see him around anymore.

Bagpuss2
February 22nd, 2005, 22:08
Fine,

Durak is still playing we have four regulars.

Durak dwarven smith (Fighter 2)
Erundiel elf Ranger 2
Hayt human Bard 2
Ciragan human Sorcerer 1

They've finished the first adventure and just started the second.

Durak
February 23rd, 2005, 10:00
I am still here. Just got european wow, so less time on the boards.

Visigodo
February 23rd, 2005, 10:13
Very well then :)

WOW it has been a temptation for me, but for now im out.

Elimenech
February 24th, 2005, 23:09
Hi folks!

Just saw you running a game for european players.

I'm from Spain, got the program yesterday, and wish to play.

Can I join yours?

Anyways, if somebody is about to begin a new one, please, contact me at:

[email protected]

Thanks!!

tarrasque
February 25th, 2005, 07:34
Dave

cant make it tonight, sorry for the short notice but i have to go to Brighton this afternoon and wont be back till sunday

chris

richvalle
February 25th, 2005, 13:11
Ha! Love that picture for your avatar!

rv

Bagpuss2
February 25th, 2005, 17:56
No game to night I'm afraid, sorry for the short notice but I appear to be coming down with the flu (or at least a heavy cold, and I'm a bit nesh) so I'll be going to bed early.

Durak
February 26th, 2005, 01:33
Sorry to hear about your flu.

Also in a small way glad that game was called off . I forgot all about the game, once i got home from work. So unlike me. Remembered after 1am.

Hope you get well soon.

Durak
March 7th, 2005, 15:56
Came down with some bug on Saturday. Am sort of fine now.

Can you send me a message telling me what happened after i left?

Hayt
March 9th, 2005, 11:16
Durak,

After you did a runner leaving us to face some nasty lizard people alone, we managed to persuade them that we were good guys and that it would not be the best of ideas to eat us.

They evenutally overcame their hunger pangs and took us to their village, which is where we are now.

Oh, and they did happen to mention that the lighthouse keeper and most of his family had been killed and they were looking after his daughter who had survived.

(Hope you managed to clean the green slime out of your beard!!)

Wavestone
March 9th, 2005, 21:46
Hi..

I've really been considering buying FG.. Just one problem - I don't have anyone to play with.. no current group or nothing. So, I'm kind of sitting on the fence..

Are you still in need of another player?

Posting this on this thread as I'm in Sweden, and think it would be easiest to game with europeans due to the time zones..

Failing that, I might think about starting up a game of my own.. But it would be good to try the game as player first.

Yay, first post here! :)

Visigodo
March 10th, 2005, 10:13
welcome Wavestone, if you thinking running a game at weekends you can count on me, i would like to run a campaign my self but i think my english is not good enough for that :( .

Durak
March 11th, 2005, 09:20
We still on for tonight? Or will Comic relief cause a cancellation?

Bagpuss2
March 11th, 2005, 10:18
Hmm great minds think a like. Much as I'ld like to play, watching Comic Relief is only once every few years.

I think I'ld prefer to cancel.

Just out of interest how many folks would prefer or be able to play if we played on a Saturday night instead of a Friday? (Either as a one off or regularly).

Hayt
March 11th, 2005, 13:54
Hmm great minds think a like. Much as I'ld like to play, watching Comic Relief is only once every few years.

I think I'ld prefer to cancel.

Just out of interest how many folks would prefer or be able to play if we played on a Saturday night instead of a Friday? (Either as a one off or regularly).

Sorry, I can only make it on Friday!

Durak
March 11th, 2005, 14:15
I can play any night, but on saturdays theres the chance that i may have to go out to a party.

This means i get to see the Little Britain show with Robbie Williams then.

tarrasque
March 11th, 2005, 15:18
fridays is better for me too..i have to spend some time with my wife at the weekends (i play 2 x pen & paper games each week as well as our FG session)

chris

Bagpuss2
March 11th, 2005, 16:33
Okay it will stay Fridays but well have to miss this friday due to Comic Relief.

Durak
March 18th, 2005, 20:20
Been trying log in for last 30 minutes. Everything okay?

Hayt
March 18th, 2005, 20:44
I've just been trying to get on too. No luck! :(

Bagpuss2
March 18th, 2005, 21:03
NTL (my cable provider) had an outage in my area this evening, up to about 10 minutes ago. Sorry, obviously with the outage I couldn't get on to warn everyone. :cry:

tarrasque
March 18th, 2005, 21:41
sorry dave...(i work for them!) but it must have been a fault as planned outages are from midnight

i was wondering what had happened

chris

Bagpuss2
March 18th, 2005, 23:08
Yeah it was a fault. I kept watching the flashing led on my set top box waiting for it to go solid. Unfortunately that didn't happen until 45 minutes after our start time.

Bagpuss2
March 24th, 2005, 15:40
More bad news folks I'm going to have to cancel tonights game the wife is taking me out and tonight is the only night we can get a babysitter.

Durak
March 25th, 2005, 10:00
*shakes head*

Was it the food or the escape from the child that sold it for you?

heheh

Okay, well next week then. Seem to be having alot of problems lately.

Bagpuss2
March 31st, 2005, 12:20
Well hopefully.... we are on for this Friday. Touch wood, fingers crossed, etc.

Bagpuss2
April 1st, 2005, 18:13
Just thought have everyone's clocks gone forward? Not sure if they change on different days in the US. Its game on at 8pm UK time.

Durak
April 1st, 2005, 18:57
okay am in

hhehe

tarrasque
April 2nd, 2005, 00:43
woops missed this one sorry dave..was helping the Mrs decorate (I didnt have a choice !), i was going to mail you but forgot the time

Chris

Bagpuss2
April 3rd, 2005, 22:04
No problem, it was a combat free session, but we had a nice little bit of roleplay, and some non-combat encounters, I'm sure the other can fill you in to what you missed next week, when your character turns up.

Durak
April 4th, 2005, 11:43
Better to learn in game what we found out. We had to leave you back at the lizard camp, due to your difficulties.

Never let Hayt the Bard pick the path of the search. Kitchens and the lav, were the order of the day.

I had a fun time.

I had to pick up what i missed from the last session by listening to the others around me :)

Am hoping my character is progessing well. His intelligent outlook, rather than been a typical rash warrior. Even though Hayt calls him a coward, he rises above these words, knowing hes right.

Bagpuss2
April 8th, 2005, 17:58
Game on tonight folks, don't forget.

jasonisop
April 8th, 2005, 18:51
do you guys need any more players I just got this and want to try it out. :D

Bagpuss2
April 21st, 2005, 20:32
We are currently looking for new players, but unfortunate we don't have a game on this Friday or next Friday as I'm on Holiday.

Apologies to my current players but I'll be in Spain.

cogollo
April 22nd, 2005, 09:35
I was wondering if you had an empty slot in the game also for me.

Yesterday I bought Fantasy Grounds and have read the manual and some test characters.

I am living in The Netherlands (GMT+1) so the schedule should be OK with me.

Desdain
April 22nd, 2005, 21:25
See below :)

Desdain
April 22nd, 2005, 21:26
Hello,

My girlfriend and I would also be interested in getting in on this game. We're both free on fridays (well any night really).. and very punctual/dependable.

:)

[email protected]

:D

Bagpuss2
April 23rd, 2005, 09:43
We currently only have two players so it should be okay for at least three others.

Unfortunately I'm on holiday as of today, so there isn't a game next Friday. We'll be starting up again Fri 6th May. I'll be back the Saturday before so I'll post stuff here so we can get characters for you sorted by then.

cogollo
April 23rd, 2005, 09:48
Friday 6th of May is great for me.
I'll keep an eye on this topic to see what kind of characters suit best, and which level they should be.

One question, what setting are you using? It would be helpful to know while creating the background for the character.

Desdain
April 23rd, 2005, 10:45
What are the character slots currently being filled. (Also, have you guys seen www.ghostorb.com ... might be worth a look).

Des
:roll:

Bagpuss2
April 24th, 2005, 19:51
Currently we have a dwarven fighter and a human bard. Cleric wouldn´t go a miss, nore would another warrior type or arcane caster.

The setting is up in the air at the moment but it uses the Greyhawk god´s with some extras and some missing.

Download the ruleset, and that has some of the setting information included.

https://homepage.ntlworld.com/david.maple/FG/Daves%20d20.zip

You´ll start at 3rd level.

Desdain
April 25th, 2005, 14:01
Ok, I've made my character.. 1 rogue/2 wizard.

I made him in e-tools and then entered him into the fantasy grounds as a local character. I can send you the e-tools file if you want to have it for your records (or make changes etc.) As a beginning 3rd level, e-tools gives a gold amount for you to start with. I picked a set of equipment that I figured would be reasonable, and I leave it for you to tell me how much gold I should retain afterwards. (I assumed buying magic items was out.)

I've also begun customizing my FG UI... not to much just getting tokens (haven't figured out how to use them yet).
Anyway, I noticed that there is a nicer 3rd party character sheet out, and was wondering if we could incorporate it into your ruleset instead of the original? It has ammo blocks and food slots + a more comprehensive inventory.

Stat block:

Desdain, Male Human Wiz2/Rog1: CR 3; Medium Humanoid ; HD 2d4(Wizard) , 1d6(Rogue) ; hp 10; Init +3; Spd 30; AC:15 (Flatfooted:12 Touch:13); Atk +2 base melee, +4 base ranged; +0 (1d8, Crossbow, light); +4 (1d6+1, Sword, short); +4 (1d4+1, Dagger); +0/-4 (1d6+1, Sword, short; 1d4, Dagger); +4 (1d3+1, Unarmed strike); AL LN; SV Fort +0, Ref +5, Will +4; STR 13, DEX 17, CON 11, INT 18, WIS 12, CHA 11.
Skills: Concentration +6, Decipher Script +10, Heal +2, Hide +9, Knowledge (Arcana) +10, Knowledge (Dungeoneering) +6, Knowledge (Geography) +5, Knowledge (Nature) +5, Knowledge (Religion) +5, Knowledge (The Planes) +6, Move Silently +8, Open Lock +4, Ride +4, Search +5, Spellcraft +12.

Feats: Armor Proficiency: light, Point Blank Shot, Rapid Reload: Crossbow, light, Scribe Scroll, Simple Weapon Proficiency, Weapon Finesse.
Spells Known (Wiz 4/3): 0 -- Acid Splash, Arcane Mark, Dancing Lights, Daze, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Disrupt Undead, Flare, Ghost Sound, Light, Mage Hand, Mending, Message, Open/Close, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost, Read Magic, Resistance, Touch of Fatigue; 1st -- Burning Hands, Charm Person, Comprehend Languages, Feather Fall, Hold Portal, Magic Missile, Obscuring Mist, Protection from Evil, Tenser`s Floating Disk.
Spells Prepared (Wiz 4/3): 0 - Acid Splash x2, Detect Magic, Light; 1st - Charm Person, Feather Fall, Hold Portal.
Possessions:
Weapons: Crossbow, light (35 gp); Dagger (2 gp); Sword, short (10 gp).
Armor: Leather (10 gp).
Goods: Backpack (2 gp); Bedroll (1 sp); Flint and steel (1 gp); Rope, hemp (50 ft.) (1 gp); Piton (1 sp); Piton (1 sp); Whetstone (2 cp); Spell component pouch (5 gp); Spellbook, wizard`s (15 gp); Thieves` tools (30 gp); Explorer`s outfit (10 gp); Rations, trail (per day) (5 sp); Rations, trail (per day) (5 sp); Rations, trail (per day) (5 sp); Rations, trail (per day) (5 sp); Rations, trail (per day) (5 sp); Rations, trail (per day) (5 sp); Horse, light (75 gp); Bit and bridle (2 gp); Saddle, riding (10 gp); Saddlebags (4 gp).

Dracienne will be Helen's character:

Dracienne, Female Elf, High Drd3: CR 3; Medium Humanoid (Elf); HD 3d8+3(Druid) ; hp 17; Init +2; Spd 30; AC:16 (Flatfooted:14 Touch:12); Atk +3 base melee, +4 base ranged; +3 (1d6+1, Scimitar); -1 (1d3+1, Unarmed strike); SQ: Immunity: Sleep Effects (Ex), Low-light Vision (Ex), +2 Saves vs. Enchantment Spells and Effects; AL NG; SV Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +6; STR 13, DEX 15, CON 12, INT 12, WIS 17, CHA 12.
Skills: Concentration +7, Handle Animal +7, Heal +9, Knowledge (Nature) +7, Listen +11, Ride +4, Search +3, Spot +5, Survival +9.

Feats: Animal Affinity, Armor Proficiency: light, Armor Proficiency: medium, Combat Casting, Shield Proficiency.
Spells Known (Drd 4/3/2): 0 -- Create Water, Cure Minor Wounds, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Flare, Guidance, Know Direction, Light, Mending, Purify Food and Drink, Read Magic, Resistance, Virtue; 1st -- Charm Animal, Cure Light Wounds, Detect Animals or Plants, Detect Snares and Pits, Endure Elements, Entangle, Faerie Fire, Goodberry, Hide from Animals, Jump, Longstrider, Magic Fang, Magic Stone, Obscuring Mist, Pass without Trace, Produce Flame, Shillelagh, Speak with Animals, Summon Nature`s Ally I; 2nd -- Animal Messenger, Animal Trance, Barkskin, Bear`s Endurance, Bull`s Strength, Calm Animals, Cat`s Grace, Chill Metal, Delay Poison, Fire Trap, Flame Blade, Flaming Sphere, Fog Cloud, Gust of Wind, Heat Metal, Hold Animal, Owl`s Wisdom, Reduce Animal, Resist Energy, Restoration, Lesser, Soften Earth and Stone, Spider Climb, Summon Nature`s Ally II, Summon Swarm, Tree Shape, Warp Wood, Wood Shape.
Spells Prepared (Drd 4/3/2): 0 - Create Water, Cure Minor Wounds, Flare, Know Direction; 1st - Cure Light Wounds x3; 2nd - Barkskin, Summon Nature`s Ally II.
Possessions:
Weapons: Scimitar (15 gp).
Armor: Barkskin Armor (20 gp).
Shields: Shield, heavy wooden (7 gp).
Goods: Backpack (2 gp); Bedroll (1 sp); Blanket, winter (5 sp); Candle (1 cp); Candle (1 cp); Candle (1 cp); Flint and steel (1 gp); Sack (1 sp); Waterskin (full) (1 gp); Whetstone (2 cp); Holly and mistletoe (0 gp); Holy symbol, wooden (1 gp); Traveler`s outfit (1 gp).
Pazzie, Male Animal, Dog : CR 1/3; Small Animal ; HD 3d8 ( Animal) ; hp 6; Init + 4; Spd 40; AC 18; Atk + 3 base melee, + 5 base ranged; +3 ( 1d4+3, Bite ); SQ: Scent (Ex), Low-light Vision (Ex); AL N; SV Fort + 5, Ref + 7, Will + 2; STR 14, DEX 18, CON 15, INT 2, WIS 12, CHA 6.
Skills: Concentration +7, Heal +9, Hide +7, Jump +5, Listen +11, Ride +4, Search +3, Spot +5, Survival +9.
Feats: Alertness, Track.

Des

MythioS
May 4th, 2005, 21:16
there room for one more?

thrar_holyn
May 10th, 2005, 20:03
Hi!

If you have room for one more - I'd be keen!

I am new to the PnP role playing, but really want to learn, and haven't yet had a chance to play a game.

Would love to get in on a game!

I'm in the UK, btw. :D

Would like to play a Half-Elven Cleric, possibly multiclass with Ranger

Bagpuss2
May 11th, 2005, 11:20
Really sorry but we are full at the moment, I'll let you know if that changes.

Hayt
May 26th, 2005, 20:02
Just got back from Paris (well rested!!). Is the game still on for tomorrow? ... Did you play last week? ... If so, what happened? ... Am I still alive? ... Has our dwarven friend learned how to use his waraxe yet?

I couldn't believe how many d20 shops there were in Paris. I stayed in the Latin Quarter and there seemed to be a d20 shop on every street corner. They must be into D20 gameplaying in a big way. Went into one store and they had just about every book from every publisher in both english and french (came back with a suitcase full!!).

Desdain
May 26th, 2005, 21:48
Hiya Hayt :),

Welcome back! I think the game is on for tomorrow night. Last weeks was cancelled due to an illness I believe.

I'm heading to Paris on next Monday. They are into d20 eh? Latin Quarter? I'll have to check that out!

Cya tomorrow night!

Des

Durak
May 27th, 2005, 00:13
I thought last week was cancelled cause hayt was away. ahh.

If i had known was a game, i would have been there.

By the way i will need to log early, due to playin a match on saturday.

So be leaving at about 11pm.

Bagpuss2
May 27th, 2005, 19:59
I got a router since last we played, its been tested so you should be able to connect via IP okay. If you have any problems I'll leave my messenger/yahoo/ICQ/etc. running so you can let me know.

Durak
July 1st, 2005, 20:19
Cant seem to connect tonight

Bagpuss2
July 8th, 2005, 18:05
I've got the flu (again) I don't think I've ever been so ill so often it's ever since my son started nursery, he's like a tiny biological weapon, only cuter. Sorry all.

Hayt
July 15th, 2005, 17:10
Sorry, guys, I'm not sure I can make it tonight. Got a lot on at work and may be back late. I might make it but, if not, my apologies.

Bagpuss2
July 15th, 2005, 20:11
Durak (Balin) says he can't make it either and I've not heard if Darin if he's online yet.

Hayt
July 22nd, 2005, 10:27
I’m really sorry guys but I’m not going to be able to make it tonight again and I might not make it next week either. We’re in the process of moving at work and things are really hectic – lots of working over. I’m sorry to let you down but I can’t get out of it. I should be back to normal in a couple of weeks and hope to be able to rejoin you. Did the game go ahead last week?

Hayt
August 13th, 2005, 12:24
Hi, guys. I'm sorry I haven't been around the last few weeks. I've been really busy at work and putting in long hours. I'm still not going to be able to make it next week but should be back to normal the week after if there is still a place for me.

Bagpuss2
August 16th, 2005, 12:44
There's still a place, just we've moved the start time to 9pm, since I was feeling a bit rushed trying to get my baby to bed and have tea by 8pm.

Durak
August 24th, 2005, 03:54
Hayt, bags on holiday for 3 weeks starting this Friday.

Hayt
August 25th, 2005, 18:27
Three weeks!!!! Lucky bugger. Thanks for letting me know.

Bagpuss2
September 12th, 2005, 22:17
Unfortunately folks I don't think I'll be able to maintain a game at the current time, real life commitments both work and family are making it difficult to find the time to both prepare and play even an online game. I guess that's part of having a family, job, etc. Still there is always retirement to look forward too. :?

Durak
September 14th, 2005, 22:26
ah, sorry to hear that

enjoyed our games.

Desdain
September 15th, 2005, 06:31
Let's all keep in touch...

I might run one.

Des

Bagpuss2
September 15th, 2005, 10:41
enjoyed our games.

Me too. :cry:

Hayt
September 15th, 2005, 21:48
Oh what a shame! it was such fun. Thanks for all the hard work, Bagpuss.

Guess I'll have to get a move on with the campaign I'm writing.