PDA

View Full Version : Showing GM Rolls

chillybilly
September 24th, 2015, 16:35
There doesn't seem to be an option to show gm rolls in the settings menu but I know there is a command you can enter into chat that will unhide GM rolls.

Anyone remember it?

Trenloe
September 24th, 2015, 16:43
/die reveal To show GM roll results to the players.
/die hide To hide GM roll results.

chillybilly
September 24th, 2015, 17:51
/die reveal To show GM roll results to the players.
/die hide To hide GM roll results.

Thank you!

victusfate
March 28th, 2019, 16:39
Quick heads up these commands errored out for me on my Mac with the latest native installer so I was unable to share rolls with friends.

chillybilly
March 28th, 2019, 16:42
What ruleset were you using? Is there an option in the Options Menu in the upper right? Usually something like "Chat: Show GM Rolls" set to On? You've probably looked for this but this is about the extent I can help because of my lack of programming skills.

Edit 1
Okay, assuming you are using BRP rulest. I just tried it and it worked for me. I update as they come out (last week was the latest, I think).

Edit 2
Okay, I actually deleted my .pak file of BRP and then updated to get the latest copy and /die reveal worked for me.

Are you using an extension or modded the ruleset maybe? I'm sorry, I wish I could help.

Edit 3
Trenloe is here to save the day. Good luck, victusfate!

Trenloe
March 28th, 2019, 16:44
Quick heads up these commands errored out for me on my Mac with the latest native installer so I was unable to share rolls with friends.
Welcome to the FG forums.

Those commands work fine for me the BRP ruleset. As chillybilly has asked: what ruleset are you using? What is the error you're getting?