PDA

View Full Version : Will Numenera Ever be in the FG Store?

David32780
September 22nd, 2015, 19:10
Hello FG folks.
I am just getting into Numenera and was wondering if the Official Rules from the Core Book, Bestiary, Cypher books etc etc will ever be officially in the store. I am asking because if not then I will start putting a complete Player and DM version with everything mixed together to make one database. Of course I know it will take a good while to do. Unfortunately it will have to be for me because I will be parsing out of the PDF's.

I also have one other question. Is there a way to make a weapons/equipment/armor type of page like in the 5e and Savage World plug ins where it is a larger page with multiple columns and links. If not, is there a plug in that will allow to format modules/plugins differently that what the features are currently. I love FG module creation options but was looking to maybe expand a little more like with open/close buttons, radials, etc.

I am not a coder so it wold have to be in a plug in format.

Thanks all!

Nylanfs
September 22nd, 2015, 21:43
Last I knew Monte Cook seemed resistant to do much of anything digital.

Moon Wizard
September 22nd, 2015, 21:56
We've reached out a couple times to MCG, but have not heard anything back. Please let them know, if you would like to see official content on FG.

Cheers,
JPG

David32780
September 22nd, 2015, 21:57
Thanks JPG!