PDA

View Full Version : Any one fancy show how to run FG/ Call of Cthulhu.

jwn-74
September 22nd, 2015, 00:19
So i have loads of noobish questions about FG and would appreciate if some one would show me how this works.

Just bought CoC ruleset and recon i need to go for GM as well. Since Call of Cthulhu activity is kinda slow here.

If any one can spare some time for helping me, i owe my gratitude to you. :D

viresanimi
September 22nd, 2015, 06:12
I'd be happy to help you get started in FG and answer any questions you may have about the program in general. Unfortunately I do not play Call of Cthulhu and don't have that ruleset, so I cannot get into the specifics of that particular ruleset. You can send me a PM, if you like to arrange something or perhaps see if someone more knowledgeable about that ruleset shows up.

In any case: Welcome!

Vires Animi

dulux-oz
September 22nd, 2015, 07:40
Hi jwn,

If you're after some general "How To" stuff than you could do worse than to check-out the Tutorial Videos available on the FG Wiki. Damned's are good, as are Xorn's, and people seem to like mine as well (mine are also available from the links in my sig, below). Start with the ones on the CoreRPG, because this forms the foundation of of just about all of the RPGs we play with FG, and so you'll learn abut 80% of everything you need to know yo play any RPG with FG. After that, any of the other Tutorial Vids is good - they may not be specific to CoC, but they will help with the overall operation of FG.

And as Vires said: Welcome! :)

Cheers

Cheers

damned
September 22nd, 2015, 08:44
Hey jwn-74 - I can definitely recommend watching some videos. CoC is mechanically pretty lite so you are really just using basic FG features. I am happy to spend 30mins with you getting you up and running if you would like.