PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weekend Gameplay MST US Timezone Only prefer DnD5E also accept 2E+3E

NaomiLynn
September 21st, 2015, 08:49
FG License: Paid Version
Time Zone: MST US Time zone
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Each Weekend, Fridays anytime after 1730. Saturday and Sunday anytime except late night Sundays.
Term: Long Term, really want a dependable group where i can grow, make friends, and fully develop a character.
Voice: Teamspeak 3

Game System Preferred: Really want to play DnD 5E, but will also play 3E or ADnD 2E.
Game System Experience: Have played alot of 2E with my dad, uncle, and 3E with friends. Have played a few games of 5E with a group on fantasy grounds and really liked it.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Have used fantasy grounds for multiple one shot games of pathfinder and some games of 5E.

About Me: 24yo male, Usually only play rogues. Military so thats why week days are hard to play on, and same with late night sundays, seeing as how each morning during the week we have PT and i have to be up and heading to work. Personally find it hard and uncomfortable to talk in character but working on it, i've been hoping if i find a good permanent group to play with that it will become easier.

About My Expectations: Really looking for a dependable DM who can consistently keep the game going with minimal breaks each month. Hoping for a complete world made from scratch that the DM can really enjoy and pour his heart and soul into with world changing events or just whatever he can think of to make it interesting and fun for both him/herself and the players. DM who is flexible and understanding: the alignment i normally pick for a rogue has a tendency to clash with other player's, but hey thats the fun of the game, long as everyone understands its just a game. When it really comes down to it, i really just want to play in a set group that isn't always changing and consistently plays.

please give me some consideration and i hope i can fit into someone's group and have alot of fun. Willing to start asap.