PDA

View Full Version : LFG 5e

Daemini
September 21st, 2015, 03:42
Looking for a group to play some 5e, I'm able to play just about anytime, late nights more so then mornings. I've DM'ed some 4e offline and have played in about 3 (one was 4e) groups online. I'm 35 Male, a little shy, and don't do much RP although I can try. Thanks for your consideration.

**NO LMoP please**
edit: **no streaming games**
edit2: EST

damned
September 21st, 2015, 06:50
Welcome Daemini. Monitor this forum and apply directly to advertised games - you will get much better results than waiting for an invite. It would also help to know where you are from so we know what you mean by "late nights". :)

GunnarGreybeard
September 21st, 2015, 09:52
Looking for a group to play some 5e, I'm able to play just about anytime, late nights more so then mornings. I've DM'ed some 4e offline and have played in about 3 (one was 4e) groups online. I'm 35 Male, a little shy, and don't do much RP although I can try. Thanks for your consideration.
If you are willing to do Text Chat only we have room for a player, bi weekly game on Wednesday nights (7-9PM CST) (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1320). Our current Rogue is on extended leave so we could use either another Rogue, or Cleric, but we can usually work any class into the story.