PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player Late Night 5e EST

TalonHawk
September 20th, 2015, 23:16
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: US Eastern Standard Time
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I'm usually home from work by 1am, and can play till 5, maybe 6am. Prefer playing at least once a week, and more often is good as well!
Term: Not sure, at least a module, and if we're all having fun, can definitely see Long Term.
Voice: Can use whatever software is needed. (Can even pipe some background music through Skype if you want it!)
Game System Preferred: 5th Edition
Game System Experience: Have played and DMed 4th and 5th edition games in person, and lately using Fantasy Grounds 5e in person.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Been using Fantasy Grounds for a few months now so I'm pretty confident with it, also used to making custom content for our group, can use Par5e, etc.
Character Type Preferred: Usually prefer spellcasters, but open to anything if the party needs a certain class.
About me: I'm open to most types of gameplay, although I guess I tend to enjoy the roleplaying aspects the most. Combat can be fun as well though! Suppose it comes down to a decent balance.

TalonHawk
September 24th, 2015, 23:06
Having no luck checking game calendar either :-(

TalonHawk
October 28th, 2015, 13:44
Getting a bit discouraged, can't seem to find a lasting campaign.

Mask_of_winter
October 28th, 2015, 13:48
Sounds like you'd have more luck with games in Australia, New Zealand and Japan.
I'm awake at this time every weekend and would like to have a group at that time but I don't do d&d 5e at the moment.

GunnarGreybeard
October 28th, 2015, 13:57
Yeah, that's a pretty 'odd' time, is that for Mon-Fri or other days?

TalonHawk
October 28th, 2015, 14:11
Yeah, that's a pretty 'odd' time, is that for Mon-Fri or other days?

Mon-thursday is best since work is busier on weekends. That's after midnight so I suppose technically it's Tuesday through Friday morning. I can certainly do weekends, but run risk of being late. The latest I get home from work is around 3am est, which is rare, but happens.

As for Australia/new Zealand, last game was a DM from there, but only lasted two sessions, which is why I'm back lfg...

TalonHawk
November 12th, 2015, 09:56
Still no luck...

Artemis Entreri
November 12th, 2015, 11:18
Good Luck sir! i'm looking for the same times too. If you ever find a group that still needs one more let me know! :D

Zook
November 12th, 2015, 11:42
I could only make that at Saturday.